pomp's pomps (Ch. 17: The Human Artifact User)

Poll

rarity of next drop?

S
9 (45%)
A
1 (5%)
B
3 (15%)
C
2 (10%)
D
3 (15%)
F
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 13, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Author Topic: pomp's pomps (Ch. 17: The Human Artifact User)  (Read 32323 times)

f-ranks are those pomps which have been removed from the universe by the sleeping mama, the ss-rank who embodies and governs the entire pomp reality

incidentally, the details of each rank:

S-rank: extremely old, extremely powerful recurring characters who represent and control one aspect of reality

A-rank: very strong recurring characters

B-rank: slightly powerful recurring characters

C-rank: recurring characters with so little power they are only recurring characters due to having names

D-rank: recurring characters who do not fight, classified as D-rank regardless of their power level

F-rank: failed recurring characters, banned from the universe or from existence

If no f tier give e tier

f-ranks have a chance to come in the drop, it's just that none have come out yet and there's only 4

there's no e-rank

pomps were first invented when I was 6 years old, so they are inspired only by the fish from insaniquarium

and since they have been continuously developing since my early childhood, there are some truly ridiculous pomps, which you will see eventually

also the drop is still partly random, the votes just increase the chance of getting each specific tier compared to the rest
what the forget I've had a universe I've been developing for about 5 years but the lore isn't even as deep as this.
how do you do it

i've been developing this one for almost 20 years, and on a near-daily basis

also when i was a kid basically i was high all the time and there's a lot of stuff from lots of other fictions mixed in

TODAY'S DROPS

^The Retaliator (B-Rank)

^"We Want Sweets" Baby (common)

pomps were first invented when I was 6 years old, so they are inspired only by the fish from insaniquarium
dude i love insaniquarium i found out it has a phone app and got loving addicted again

ah, i see ur a man of culture as well
dude i love insaniquarium i found out it has a phone app and got loving addicted again
hope in humanity restored

TODAY'S DROPS

^The Determined Fool (B-Rank)

^Reputation-ruining Nibbono

What is the determined fool determined to do?

catch pomps with pomp traps

he's been at it for millions of years

but all they have to do is kill themselves

he wants to catch live ones so he can prove to his investors that his traps work so they invest in him

or at least he used to thousands of years ago before the investors vanished and he gained the ability to spontaneously conjure pomp traps
(which incidentally left him as the last human in the pomp universe)

now he's just trying to catch pomps to prove that he can

TODAY'S DROPS

^The Evolver (A-Rank)

^The Exercising Mama/Nibbono (C-Rank)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:12:09 AM by Pompmaker2 »

name: pompmaker

thread is about making pomps

you have delivered

i've been delivering since i was 6 years old, just haven't shown it to anyone before now

all these characters were created years and years ago, i'm only just now uploading them