[GAMER NEWS] Steam's first uncensored games

Author Topic: [GAMER NEWS] Steam's first uncensored games  (Read 1489 times)

https://www.pcgamer.com/steams-first-uncensored-adult-game-has-been-approved/

"After adding new filtering tools which allow users to opt into seeing "Nudity or loveual Content" and "Adult Only loveual Content" on the Steam store (those are two separate categories), Valve has approved Negligee: Love Stories for release this Friday, a game which was previously held up while those tools were being developed.

"I am happy to confirm Negligee: Love Stories has completed the steam review process and will be our first every 100% uncensored game on steam, no patch needed," writes the developer."

Weebs and thirsty bitches get your checkbooks out, its time for some interactive-anime researcho

Isn't HuniePop an uncensored adult game?

Leisure Suit Larry UNCENSORED

WHEN?!

oh boy cant wait for all those forgetin hgane visualnovel whatevers to fill steam with theyre stupudbfycjking ajkme tits i hate it

You needed to download a patch from the official site

Also why dafuq my pp hard?!

i have the best achievements for that game

finally gamers get what they want.

update i have been flown over to valves headquarters to play one of those games with the anime boobs straight off of gabe newells steam account himself and i have now changed my mind about this i now am in full support of this move

Too bad it is a dumb weeb game.

it's a sad truth but love sells

cant wait for thousands of people to buy this "ironically"

this is such a victory for horny culture...good on valve...

The end of steam has begun...

i admit id buy research on steam if my purchases wouldnt be public like games but not this weeb stuff