jury rigging avatars

Author Topic: jury rigging avatars  (Read 9908 times)

smh its called blockland not roundland

go harvest some weed from your minecraft farm

badspot should just revoke custom avatar permissions from people who use big avatars. there problem solved.

That requires too much moderation.

It's just easier to disable avatars.

First of all verification shouldn't have went public about the big avatar bullstuff, he knew by going public what would happen.

Second, he breaks avatars literally the day after the forums came back from maintenance.

Unova should have been more subtle and changed his avatar to 76x76 just to see if anyone would notice.

he should just keep them on tbh he doesnt give a forget about this place anymore so why bother removing a feature that the people still using/caring about this forum really want

he should just keep them on tbh he doesnt give a forget about this place anymore so why bother removing a feature that the people still using/caring about this forum really want

I don't know about you but I would rather have avatars removed instead of loving page stretches.

I don't know about you but I would rather have avatars removed instead of loving page stretches.
me too, good thing the bug didnt page stretch nor was obtrusive at all.

It's also a good thing that page stretches don't exist on SMF2

B r u c e  W i l l i s

Remember the good old days where there would be at least one guy on all of my posts who would just reply with my avatar
golden age

wtf is this about avatars? i see them fine. did i miss something?

hey pagestretches are cool
its like a journey scrolling down

wtf is this about avatars? i see them fine. did i miss something?
People who have custom avatars get to keep them, but if you try to change your profile, your avatar defaults to 'none', so you either don't have an avatar, or you get to pick from popular musicians and actors from the 90s and early 2000s