Author Topic: Project Robbery  (Read 4110 times)

That had to be a new record for the fastest de-railing in a while. Can we please just go back to talking about this game now?

That had to be a new record for the fastest de-railing in a while. Can we please just go back to talking about this game now?
wow! i'm so excited for this ambitious new game, coming out in 2020! it looks amazing! the devs really outdid themselves!

i've always wanted to be a cops and robbers! i love vents! this is the game for me!

-
You gotta start somewhere. Making games is a painful & complicated process most of the time.

You gotta start somewhere. Making games is a painful & complicated process most of the time.
It really is. Next time someone starts a painfully complicated process that they are in no way qualified to make, they should skip making a thread on it in the Games section

also doors and hallways

also disclaimer, none of my criticism is directed at his art because i am also guilty of using placeholder primitives in my games while i focus on programming all the important stuff. i just feel that attempting to design placeholders for a nonexistent project with no goals or roadmaps or direction seems backwards

gonna start working on the other map

hint hint its the vents

oh wait i just gave it away :(

by saying that i'm wrong or a richard for saying it's bad, you're basically admitting that this project is good. anyone who thinks based on any of the information OP gave that this game is good in any way is basically either 10 years old, incredibly loving overoptimistic, or just delusional.
^^ dude wtf are you even talking about?? who are you arguing with?? you're still missing the point

^^ dude wtf are you even talking about?? who are you arguing with?? you're still missing the point
im a richard. im not obligated to answer your rhetorical questions

tbh I am phantos side, and only because this stuff is too funny

tbh I am phantos side, and only because this stuff is too funny
thanos car

edd doesnt like me

phantos is right about how not much was mentioned about the game at all which makes it seem really sloppy and half-assed but he could of presented it in a better way

imagine if you put as much effort into something of you own as you do into trying to tear other people down phantos

it baffles me how some people just can't seem to criticize something without unnecessarily being a richard about it. c'mon phantos ur better than this

good luck on the game tho man! i do kinda agree with his original point in that there's not a whole lot to show off yet but i hope it still all goes well for u :)

imagine if you put as much effort into something of you own as you do into trying to tear other people down phantos
im sorry i tore up the effort equivalent of a crayon doodle on a piece of paper. i'm such a terrible person

:( this project had so much potential... now ill never be able to be a robber or a cop :(
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:29:39 AM by thegoodperry »