Author Topic: Project Robbery  (Read 4101 times)

and im pretty sure half of you guys are the people who caused officerzach to leave. you had to call his work stuff but now you go soft for this random guy who puts even less effort than officerzach into his work. like zach was at least really loving dedicated that he would make the art -first- and then tell people about the game. this guy hasn't even TOLD us anything about his stuff other than it involves cops robbers and vents, which means forget-all
at least he's calm under pressure

part of the reason everyone hated zach was because he had a short fuse

im sorry i tore up the effort equivalent of a crayon doodle on a piece of paper. i'm such a terrible person
actually yeah you really are. you're being a constant douche about all this when you never needed to in the first place even with the "criticism" you gave out

actually yeah you really are. you're being a constant douche about all this when you never needed to in the first place even with the "criticism" you gave out
your the only person in this entire thread that gave any sort of positive criticism at all, and it was totally forced. Miss me with this 'your opinion wasn't needed' bullstuff because guaranteed I didn't post here any one of you forgeters would've said something just as mean. At least my response is genuine and reflects my actual feelings on this 'project'. Your little 'good luck' bit is just compulsatory, and if anything, will just encourage OP to adopt whatever terrible game design practices he's trying to explore. In the end your support will only damage him

If you really want him to have the best of luck on his project, you'd be pointing out the several glaring loving issues that are plaguing this stuff and bringing them to his attention so he can fix it. That's what I've been doing
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:39:58 AM by thegoodperry »

your the only person in this entire thread that gave any sort of positive criticism at all, and it was totally forced. ... At least my response is genuine and reflects my actual feelings on this 'project'. Your little 'good luck' bit is just compulsatory
i woulda said it anyway but i didn't look at this thread til then, i didn't say it because of what you said. i say that kinda stuff a lot because i care and i love spreading good vibes
Miss me with this 'your opinion wasn't needed' bullstuff because guaranteed I didn't post here any one of you forgeters would've said something just as mean.
and we would have said the same thing if someone else also said this stuff, what's your point? we're not saying this stuff back to ya because of who you are
and if anything, will just encourage OP to adopt whatever terrible game design practices he's trying to explore. In the end your support will only damage him
ya me simply saying good luck will do that i'm sure
If you really want him to have the best of luck on his project, you'd be pointing out the several glaring loving issues that are plaguing this stuff and bringing them to his attention so he can fix it. That's what I've been doing
good for you but you could be less of a richard about it. that way people will be more inclined to listen to what you have to say instead of this and could risk even discouraging them completely instead of actually improving like you want. that's our whole point. just because you're giving criticism along with it doesn't make it automatically ok to do

this looks terrible and I hope you lose motivation and never finish it.
oh wait nevermind, you don't actually want him to improve and would rather he get it all right the first time around my mistake
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:15:06 AM by gr8dayseth »

im gonna make a game where you watch the big bully perry get eaten alive by a croc.

message me if you want to help!

a game about vore? heck ya

osht its a croc

it didnt eat me

i woulda said it anyway but i didn't look at this thread til then, i didn't say it because of what you said. i say that kinda stuff a lot because i care and i love spreading good vibesand we would have said the same thing if someone else also said this stuff, what's your point? we're not saying this stuff back to ya because of who you areya me simply saying good luck will do that i'm suregood for you but you could be less of a richard about it. that way people will be more inclined to listen to what you have to say instead of this and could risk even discouraging them completely instead of actually improving like you want. that's our whole point. just because you're giving criticism along with it doesn't make it automatically ok to do
oh wait nevermind, you don't actually want him to improve and would rather he get it all right the first time around my mistake
ugh fine. I'm sorry for being an starfish Keaton. I hope you make something cool out of this

ugh fine. I'm sorry for being an starfish Keaton. I hope you make something cool out of this
i forgive you on behalf of keaton

i am your god bow to me

tbh i thought phantos and thegoodperry were different people
how out of the loop am i on this loving forum

tbh i thought phantos and thegoodperry were different people
how out of the loop am i on this loving forum

path = perry = phantos = thegoodperry

if his name starts with a loving p chances are its Path.

im gonna work on this tomorrow