Poll

which one

skyrim
5 (22.7%)
mario odyssey
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 27, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

Author Topic: [help] skyrim or mario odyssey  (Read 2222 times)

which one should I pick up. they both seem appealing.

Why would you get an old ass game that has like 20+ remasters and over priced DLC?

Why would you get an old ass game that has like 20+ remasters and over priced DLC?

because I heard it was good and never played it before

because I heard it was good and never played it before

So get the cheaper PC version instead of the expensive switch version lol

Get Odyssey first because prices for Nintendo games don't drop anyway. Wait a while and then buy Skyrim used cus by then it'll be like $10 prob.

mario odyssey by far
skyrim is a broken ass game and its way less fun
if you want to try an elder scrolls game, check out oblivion or morrowind instead, they're more complicated than running around swinging a sword until you win. plus, skyrim is just ugly as stuff.

skyrim: ugly

morrowind and oblivion: great graphics. more complex in millions of ways. the first game of them all, won best game ever 25 years in a row

skyrim: ugly

morrowind and oblivion: great graphics. more complex in millions of ways. the first game of them all, won best game ever 25 years in a row
ive finally been strawmanned on the forums, i'm honored
thank you sir

imagine unironically suggesting someone should play morrowind instead of skyrim. i'd insult someone of the likes but my insult skill is 15 and therefore the quip will only have a 10% chance of hurting anyone

morrowind is loving horrible. i've played all 3 elder scroll games and morrowind is so far the only TES game i've managed to finish, and after enough brown townysis i've come to the conclusion that the game sucks. all its side quests are uninteresting. the combat and magic have no more depth than skyrim or oblivion but unlike those two all attacks are arbitrarily dictated by a random number generator and therefore the combat mechanic is stuffty by default. theres no waypoints so you basically have to play simon says and follow a really vague set of NPC-given directions to find your goal and even then the chances of you missing it are insanely easy.

if you want to try an elder scrolls game, check out oblivion or morrowind instead, they're more complicated than running around swinging a sword until you win. plus, skyrim is just ugly as stuff.
oblivion and skyrim have the same loving combat mechanics. you swing a sword until you win, and that's literally all you do. and compared to skyrim oblivion is an absolute eyesore, it hasnt aged well at all
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:01:43 PM by thegoodperry »

oblivion: great graphics. more complex in millions of ways. the first game of them all, won best game ever 25 years in a row

Excuse me?

Oblivion is loving trash.

Morrowind is superior in many ways.

Not to mention they don't know how to write a story and they blew the entire voice acting budget on patrick stewart because the NPCs only have like 3 voice actors to share.

Excuse me?

Oblivion is loving trash.

Morrowind is superior in many ways.

Not to mention they don't know how to write a story and they blew the entire voice acting budget on patrick stewart because the NPCs only have like 3 voice actors to share.
tony it was a sarcastic post lol

tony it was a sarcastic post lol

That doesn't mean my response to Bethesda is sarcastic