Poll

People who enjoy these Bowsette images are fucked up in the head

Agree
19 (30.6%)
Disagree
43 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: October 02, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Author Topic: People who enjoy these Bowsette fan-made images are forgeted up in the head  (Read 5535 times)

do you guys agree or disagree? (I'm only talking about the ones that have been loveualized, because, why would you loveualize a cartoon?)

/discuss
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:08:15 PM by Sandor2 »

Bowsette images are found ALL over Deviantart

Deviantart is cancer

I just like the research

ok now its getting annoying there's a lot of stuff research now
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:25:28 AM by Generic Face »

People have been drawing female bowser long before Bowsette was a thing, Nintendo only gave them something new to draw

Drawing a female bowser is fine, but when it gets too far and it's loveualized, that is the forgeted up part

The novelty wears off almost immediately due to the over-saturation

loving AGREE THIS MEME IS stuffTY

tbh the people who dislike the bowsette meme seem to mostly be t

m forgetin friends ar like "BOW SETTE research L0OL" an im like SHUT THE forget IUP YOU FUFCKIUNG forget AS SfriendS I GCOEME TO SCHOOL AMD THEN I SEE YOU SHOWING AROUDN YOU RFUC KING stuff P;ORN LIK,E forget O FGF FU KC forget forget I BET YOLU forgetLING JASKCJ OFF TO IT HUH GOL forgetCK YOLUR SEL.F OFLY SHILT forget,IG N BOWNSETTE BODY PILLOW HUH COME FUKUCKI NG SHOW ME THAT forgetIN POLR N PICKTUJRE AGAIN I forgetIN G DARE YOU starfishES ILL FUKCKIN G KICK, YOUR ASS SO HARD LITL FEEEL SORE LIKE KIF YOU JUST GODT RAPED BY A MALE. forget YUO;

you're just mad that bowsette is hot and you are not

its a fjucking crocodile ITS NOT HOT

its a fjucking crocodile ITS NOT HOT
yo im from florida and would have no problem loving a crocodiles cousin