6 (24%)
Beachbum
12 (48%)
Egyptian Dunes
4 (16%)
Grassy Hills
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Conan & TBD's Minigolf Extravaganza [Downloads]  (Read 9647 times)

I have downloaded and redownloaded the client several times and the server will kick me out saying I'm required to have the client, when I have the client. Can someone please help me with this issue?

nvm this server sucks 0/10

I have downloaded and redownloaded the client several times and the server will kick me out saying I'm required to have the client, when I have the client. Can someone please help me with this issue?
It could be possible you have another client that is conflicting?
More people than just you have been having issues. To account for this we will be adding a special whitelist you can request to be put on if you have the client and are still getting booted.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:19:52 PM by The Brighter Dark »

if you were a person having issues connecting with the client pm me your in game username and ID here to be added to the client whitelist.

This is ONLY for people with client issues. Note that if you are on the whitelist you are responsible for installing and updating the client as the server will not authenticate your client.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:56:22 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Here's a video showing off several methods I used to set the record on Cursed_Castle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A1b_Wv6IVU
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:40:06 PM by DurkaDude »

As much as I love shooting people up and blowing them to smithereens, it's good to see a gamemode that doesn't center on killing each other like every server ever.
It adds some variety to the mix.
I really enjoyed playing this on Zapk's server. I thought it was gone for good since then, but look at what we got here! Thanks for bringing it back!

Alamo also had server start issues with the minigolf client.

Alamo also had server start issues with the minigolf client.
console log?

Please run trace and try and start the server. I cannot replicate this on my end.

Look for the server this Sunday, as scheduled!

There will be a new course too, tribal woods by chimpanzee

this server is the big cum

im gonna drop by sunday