Poll

a

5 (55.6%)
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: explain transgender/love change stuff 2 me pls (mainly love change operations)  (Read 8182 times)

Hootaloo just stop, you really look like an inbred typing "ok lol well forget you, you don't understand stuff lmfao" no one will ever take you seriously.

OT: In my opinion I personally disagree with LGBT stuff because I am a religious person but I would never discriminate anyone that is gay. I have made mistakes in the past on this subject but I changed after I was educated on it a little. What I will say is that you never know why someone chooses to become trans or become gay because they're going through something that is un-explainable and only they know what they feel. If they feel it's right and that it will benefit them and stop them from feeling that way all the time then of course, they should go for it. There isn't really much of an answer here other than to respect their decisions that they make

being lgbt isnt a decision mouse droidz

"ok lol well forget you, you don't understand stuff lmfao"
wtf i never said this??

That was literally your first post

yeah okay make it sound 10x worse lmfao it really shows how slow this place is people getting bloodthirsty

maybe you have a few mental illnesses aside from gender dysphoria

maybe you have a few mental illnesses aside from gender dysphoria
mischien had je moeder je moeten slikken

I mean, you did start this thread out assuming the worst and attacking the OP, which could be due to some form of paranoia, a mental illness

yeah okay make it sound 10x worse lmfao it really shows how slow this place is people getting bloodthirsty
he needs some milk

really.

I mean, you did start this thread out assuming the worst and attacking the OP, which could be due to some form of paranoia, a mental illness
are you really trying to diagnose me
youre all loving drama queens lol

to be clear i didnt assume that of op but rather other people on the forum
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:15:22 PM by hootaloo »

because other people's opinions on a blockforum are intrusive to your ideals right? do you know why they do this stuff?

how bout we all just chillax and realize that this is a completely rational thread apart from any post for or against hoots first gut reaction to the op