Make an argument against incest that isn't religious.

Author Topic: Make an argument against incest that isn't religious.  (Read 5025 times)

No I will not have kids, so it won't matter. We're just two people that love eachother.

you are literally loving your brother/sister that's disgusting

thats an argument

Because why forget your brother/sister, when you can go forget yourself?

There are legal arguments against incest, just like there are legal arguments against loving dogs. But there are no moral or religious arguments for either one. It's still loving disgusting to forget dogs though

As long as one does not have child with said relative, I see no reason against it.

Um, it's abusive in the fact that family members have a certain tradition of closeness and bond both physically and mentally that you can easily exploit. You're not giving your family members a proper experience in the dating scene. Biologically, two sets of genes mating that come from the same parents is beyond dangerous for offspring.

It makes perfect sense why human beings have evolved to show disgust towards incest. You're a creepy forget if you engage in it.

There are legal arguments against incest, just like there are legal arguments against loving dogs. But there are no moral or religious arguments for either one. It's still loving disgusting to forget dogs though
Wrong. Morality partially stems from evolution and biology. There are legitimate moral grievances to be had.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:16:56 PM by Acerblock »

As long as one does not have child with said relative, I see no reason against it.
i learned a lot about you today

normalizes incestuous relationships to the point where having incestual children is possible, whether by accident or by stupid

Morality partially stems from evolution and biology. There are legitimate moral grievances to be had.
It's not morally wrong or right for two consenting adults to have love.

It's not morally wrong or right for two consenting adults to have love.
We were talking about incestuous relationships, not just two consenting adults.

From a biological standpoint, it is morally wrong for two family members, regardless of age or consent, to have love.

From a biological standpoint, it is morally wrong for two family members, regardless of age or consent, to have love.
from a biological standpoint rape is a superior reproduction strategy. morals are arbitrary. saying incest is immoral is literally a baseless argument because morals are subjective and don't actually exist. is it immoral in the united states? how about in africa? middle east? rather than get some specific sociology answer for each you just say forget it and realize that morals don't exist.

incest is unnatural. but it's one unnatural behavior that composes the thousands of unnatural behaviors humans exhibit. it's also probably the least damaging of all of them. other unnatural behavior includes alcohol consumption, overeating, and Self Delete
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:21:14 PM by thegoodperry »

Inbreeding results in lack of genetic diversity, which means higher prevalence of disease and genetic defects.

Relationships that dont result in kids, it's harder to say

incest is the best put your big brother to the test

Inbreeding results in lack of genetic diversity, which means higher prevalence of disease and genetic defects.
Likewise higher prevalence of genetic immunity and good traits