Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]

Poll

Is Kavanaugh Guilty?

Yes
41 (46.1%)
No
48 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed for Supreme Court | Was Kavanaugh Guilty? [Poll]  (Read 12791 times)

What's wrong with writing an abstract on mind control and meditation lol. Has absolutely no correlation and if anything attests to the competence of Dr Ford as a researcher and writer

if kavanaugh goes down over these we'll have witnessed the left successfully transition from calling people they don't like tribals to calling people they don't like rapists

I like it how y'all don't leave any room in your headspace for the possibility that Kavanaugh is somehow guilty. Despite the investigation and allegations that stand, you're already 100% convinced that it's all just a complete fabrication. Congratulations, you're a party shill just like you accuse all the leftists of being lmfao

Quoting myself against because you all can't loving read worth a damn. Allegations will continue to stand until it is disproven.
Again, innocent until proven guilty is the American belief of criminal allegations, in court of in the real world. If the public belief is guilty until proven innocent, people are feeling before they are thinking, and foregoing the basic logical process of burden of proof.

Suspect until proven otherwise is a more accurate description. Innocent until guilty and guilty until innocent justifies a lack of proper investigation

I like it how y'all don't leave any room in your headspace for the possibility that Kavanaugh is somehow guilty. Despite the investigation and allegations that stand, you're already 100% convinced that it's all just a complete fabrication. Congratulations, you're a party shill just like you accuse all the leftists of being lmfao
Have you seen this kangaroo court of a trial? Literally none of the claims have been consistent or accurate, and there is zero evidence. Allegations mean jack stuff because they are claims, evidence to back up allegations are what matter.

Quoting myself against because you all can't loving read worth a damn. Allegations will continue to stand until it is disproven.
"guys help, ikethegeneric raped me. until it can be disproven, it will stand as the truth!"

imagine if scientists discerned truth this way. "god is real, and this will stand until it can be disproven." anyone who understands science can tell you that's not how it works.
the burden of proof rests on the one making the positive claim. christine ford claims that kavanaugh loveually assaulted her. it's up to her team to prove this. kavanaugh is under no obligation to disprove it. if she's gonna come out and say these things, she has to back it up with evidence, which, so far, she's been completely unable to do. that is why there is no reason to assume that kavanaugh is guilty.

i'm sure of course you'll say that because this isn't a scientific issue, such standards of proving things in science does not apply here, thus vindicating you in shifting the goalposts for what qualifies as truth to any place of your liking.

also please stop it with this dumb moral grandstanding. just because you choose to believe he's guilty on the basis of an unsubstantiated claim does not make you superior to those who don't follow your philosophy on this.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:57:38 PM by Planr »

>>have successful career
>>be investigated six times by the FBI for Supreme Court nomination, cleared every time
>>provide more records than the last five nominees combined and be the most transparent nominee ever
>>during your hearings members of the opposing political party are desperately trying to stop your confirmation
>>pretty much as soon as the hearings end some woman you barely knew from high school sends a letter to one of the most partisan politicians on the board (instead of the police) and she reveals it after the hearings end
>>be alleged to have loveually assaulted someone at a party 35 years ago, where the victim didn't report it, doesn't give any consistent dates or locations and all of her corroborating witnesses deny that it happened
>>group of 65 women come together to deny allegations
>>second woman comes out about similar incident in college with same amount of evidence (less than none)
>>research star lawyer presents third accuser who could not have possibly been the victim of what she alleges given when she said it happened and given the age difference between her and you (you'd be starting off high school when she was deep into college)
>>opponents demand another hearing dragging out your confirmation and another FBI investigation despite the FBI saying that they don't deal with this type of stuff and the fact that you've already been investigated six times by the FBI and they found nothing
>>agree to hearing meanwhile accuser hesitates and jumps around with when she can make it
>>hearing finally happens, accuser provides no extra evidence and you give emotional speech about how you're innocent
>>people start calling you a hothead as a result and still don't believe you

>>"you don't leave any room in your headspace that he's guilty"

it's not Tony's fault that he doesn't provide sources in his topics. if he says something happened news-wise it's your job to prove that it didn't, not his to prove it did. checkmate, rapists.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:41:32 PM by Tactical Nuke »

this isn't tony's thread stop picking on him :(

this is a job interview you forgetin clowns. nobody is going to jail and so the burden of proof is much lower. if he only might be a rapist, that's still plenty to disqualify him. if you wanna put a guy on the highest court in the country, all you'd have to do is find another right wing ghoul who doesn't have that skeleton in his closet.

women are generally very skilled at the art of social deception and lying, in our culture anyways (see also the #metoo movement)
im just so loving tired

also the fact that he's proven himself to be a partisan hack + emotionally volatile makes him unfit for office

also please stop it with this dumb moral grandstanding.

What's the point in even trying to do anything other than make fun of you people for acting so outrageously all the forgetin time? It's another outrage every other week, and you wonder why you don't have a leg to stand on when you bitch and moan about the uppity libruls.

"Moral grandstanding" is such a pretentious thing to say. Christ.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:39:53 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

>>have successful career
>>be investigated six times by the FBI for Supreme Court nomination, cleared every time
>>provide more records than the last five nominees combined and be the most transparent nominee ever
>>during your hearings members of the opposing political party are desperately trying to stop your confirmation
>>pretty much as soon as the hearings end some woman you barely knew from high school sends a letter to one of the most partisan politicians on the board (instead of the police) and she reveals it after the hearings end
>>be alleged to have loveually assaulted someone at a party 35 years ago, where the victim didn't report it, doesn't give any consistent dates or locations and all of her corroborating witnesses deny that it happened
>>group of 65 women come together to deny allegations
>>second woman comes out about similar incident in college with same amount of evidence (less than none)
>>research star lawyer presents third accuser who could not have possibly been the victim of what she alleges given when she said it happened and given the age difference between her and you (you'd be starting off high school when she was deep into college)
>>opponents demand another hearing dragging out your confirmation and another FBI investigation despite the FBI saying that they don't deal with this type of stuff and the fact that you've already been investigated six times by the FBI and they found nothing
>>agree to hearing meanwhile accuser hesitates and jumps around with when she can make it
>>hearing finally happens, accuser provides no extra evidence and you give emotional speech about how you're innocent
>>people start calling you a hothead as a result and still don't believe you

>>"you don't leave any room in your headspace that he's guilty"

I haven't really looked into this ordeal much and even I know this is complete bullstuff dude, no wonder nobody takes you seriously.

edit: missed this part of planr's increasingly stupid post
just because you choose to believe he's guilty

Newsflash, dumbass: I haven't chosen to believe stuff. I'm not a lawyer, I'm not involved in the case and none if it personally affects me. If the investigation goes through and it doesn't go to court, that's as far as "Innocent" is going to go, but until then I'm not going to pretend I have some imaginary stake in this.

The guy is auditioning to become a supreme court justice. That's a big deal. The supreme court is the highest rung of the judicial system. If someone on the court isn't impartial or has any conflicts of interest, this is dangerous for the country. This is why I think it's a fool's game to immediately jump to the guy's defense. I'd rather a lengthy, unnecessary vetting process to prove someone is capable of being a supreme court justice rather than just allowing the guy in because he's a republican.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:48:02 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

It'd be funny for Kavanaugh to go down just so Tactical Nuke will continue sperging like an idiot about ghosts and aliens and bigfoot

Kavanaugh is guilty of thinking Playstation All Stars is the superior game to Smash Bros. Brawl