Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18664 times)

I actually don't like hootaloo I just think you guys are spazzing out over literally loving nothing

esp when you stuff talk him while screaming at him to lock the topic, what do you think he's gonna do? Lock the topic? I wouldnt, I'd tell you guys to go forget yourselves, which he's doing, and he should, because again, you guys are spazzing out over nothing

Who cares if the topic isn't in games, its original intention was to discuss the website and by now it's pointless to lock it just to move it to games if everyone's already posting in that one anyway

Its a dumbass situation in general though so whatever, but at the end of the day there's no reason for any of you to be pissy over him not locking a topic

I actually don't like hootaloo I just think you guys are spazzing out over literally loving nothing

esp when you stuff talk him while screaming at him to lock the topic, what do you think he's gonna do? Lock the topic? I wouldnt, I'd tell you guys to go forget yourselves, which he's doing, and he should, because again, you guys are spazzing out over nothing

Who cares if the topic isn't in games, its original intention was to discuss the website and by now it's pointless to lock it just to move it to games if everyone's already posting in that one anyway

Its a dumbass situation in general though so whatever, but at the end of the day there's no reason for any of you to be pissy over him not locking a topic
Just thought I should clarify, I didn't do any of the 'spazzing' at hoota in the topic, the only input I gave was in this drama.