the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 19070 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320959.0

im no transgender man but the reaction to this question offends even me. who gets this hostile at the loving dinosaur guy

i'm also unaware of why they don't use an avatar but just post one instead in all of their messages

did something happen to make them go apestuff here. fill me in. i require it even though i check this place probably once a month

never forget the boys

hootaloo deciced they couldn’t wait any long for avatars to be brought back or not, so decided to just slap it onto their posts

I was always under the impression Donnies Catch was a madman.

getting mad at the dinosaur guy was bad but i feel like people are overreacting at his in-post avatars

but i feel like people are overreacting at his in-post avatars
greenbh making a whole thread whining about it made my snake retract

greenbh making a whole thread whining about it made my snake retract

whenever you're knee-deep in pusillanimous individual, just think about my thread. it'll help.

whenever you're knee-deep in pusillanimous individual, just think about my thread. it'll help.
I’ll be knee deep in your starfish excavating it and eventually turning it into a museum for tapeworms

I’ll be knee deep in your starfish excavating it and eventually turning it into a museum for tapeworms

and I'll just mention red text before you do and your richard will go soft. sorry I found your weakness

and I'll just mention red text before you do and your richard will go soft. sorry I found your weakness
nO DON’T

hoots a good boy and cute but he gotta chill like b i understand being sensitive about topics you often get stuff for but u gotta learn how to reign yourself in a bit

hoots a good boy and cute but he gotta chill like b i understand being sensitive about topics you often get stuff for but u gotta learn how to reign yourself in a bit

you're trying too hard to sound cool

...what?
ignore red text greenbh it’s his evil other personality

whos the dinosaur guy? i wanna meet him

also hootaloo apologized to me in pms so we're good

ignore red text greenbh it’s his evil other personality
more like his STUPID other personality
OH WAIT THATS JUST HIS NORMAL PERSONALITY ROFL