the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18978 times)

Seriously, stop this stuff and deal with it like the rest of us. It's getting real loving annoying, real quick. But I can tell you don't care what anybody else thinks. No wonder you ended up as a furry on the internet.
give me a break man

Paranoid? What? Are you loving kidding me, kid? Listen here buddy; Those glowing donuts with snakees WERE real, yes sir. I saw them raping that treeman at McDonald's. Nobody believed me; Clearly a ploy by the CIA to get me arrested. Not enemy or foe you say? I hope you understand what being neutral means. You and your CIA friends trying to get me to shut up about all of the weird stuff I've seen is wrong. Why can't the public know that MY sperm cells have been microchipped? Because it's weird? Ha, this technology has been around FOR YEARS. You know it Mr. CIA Internet Coverupper. I'm not paranoid and you know it. I've been gangstalked for the past three years because you guys don't want me to share the truth. What happened to America? forget america. forget you. And forget the CIA. forget the Glowing donuts with snakees. What matters is that YOU are hiding the truth. Calling me paranoid. As if. I'm not, I swear to god and jesus, to my brothers and sisters, that's not goddamn true. As a proud American, I can say that you are CLOUDING the truth from people because you think we can't handle it. As you can see, I'm perfectly normal knowing the truth. But you guys say I'm loving crazy. How come there's still a corpse of a Glowing richard-Donut still sitting in my living room? loving explain that. forget you. I'm fleeing the country. See you in Antarctica, you goddamn america-ruining motherforgeters.

Seriously, stop this stuff and deal with it like the rest of us. It's getting real loving annoying, real quick. But I can tell you don't care what anybody else thinks. No wonder you ended up as a furry on the internet.

not funny

your obsession and persistence over his fake avatar is way more autistic than anything hoot's done in the past year

Autism? I see you work for the CIA because Autism is a virus created by the CIA. I can't say much, they're listening.

eat your peas greenbh

Those peas will make my stomach explode. Nice bait.

not funny

Please, stop trying to cover up my CIA related rants and protests. You are trying to hard to hide the truth, especially since you sent child enthusiasts to forget my CAR. Remember that, Agent 8888093984249018? I bet you do, forgeter. Choke on gasoline and down it with a lit match, forgeter. I'm a purebred-american motherforgeter. My words hurt more then bullets. I'll see you on the streets after you're fired, you dumbass CIA forgeter.

give me a break man

What the forget is that? Now you're pulling phrases out of your ass to make me look bad. That's funny coming from a CIA agent trying to make me look bad and crazy. Pathetic.

I'm giving you a break. Just not your definition of one.

gottem

But I can tell you don't care what anybody else thinks. No wonder you ended up as a furry on the internet.
autism unleashed

Again with this "Autism" bullstuff. Stop trying to get me to take those stupid vaccines- I don't want your virus. I want to be normal like I am right now. But you keep morphing and making up fake words like the CIA does just to make themselves look better. CIA friend. I know what CIA stand for BTW. Once that information is leaked, America will all become Detroit.

I will breast feed you greenbh and transmit all my knowledge onto you

dont you love how he reverts to low effort irony when he realizes hes a handicap

I will breast feed you greenbh and transmit all my knowledge onto you

I already know everything, as I've taken the green pill.

dont you love how he reverts to low effort irony when he realizes hes a handicap

tt.... tendies....

Again with this "Autism" bullstuff. Stop trying to get me to take those stupid vaccines- I don't want your virus. I want to be normal like I am right now. But you keep morphing and making up fake words like the CIA does just to make themselves look better. CIA friend. I know what CIA stand for BTW. Once that information is leaked, America will all become Detroit.
full handicap

I agree the avatar stuff Hoot is doing is pure liquefied autism but GreenBH you're really sperging out here

I agree the avatar stuff Hoot is doing is pure liquefied autism but GreenBH you're really sperging out here

CIA. CIA. CEE EYE AYE.

it joke

autism

Hey guys. Green Block Head here. Looks like I was hacked. How do you delete posts again? (I am real Green Block Head don't worry)