the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 19131 times)

Reminder that Hootaloo is a nutcase that has been banned numerous times for randomly sperging

Reminder that Hootaloo is a nutcase that has been banned numerous times for randomly sperging
(when i was 16)

So? Didn't you know, autism never changes.

So? Didn't you know, autism never changes.
this stuff is so insignificant, grow up

How about you grow up and stop obsessing over avatars. Stop trying to find some way to integrate them so we can see some stuffty picture you picked alongside your just as stuffty text. You're the one who needs to realize there's things more important then "jury rigging" avatars. Why give the effort if nobody's going to give a stuff and just complain about it?

What? You need an avatar to complement your text? Did you know that people on IRC give zero stuffs about avatars and have lived happily ever since. Why can't you be like them and just live without it? Nobody loving knows.

How about you grow up and stop obsessing over avatars. Stop trying to find some way to integrate them so we can see some stuffty picture you picked alongside your just as stuffty text. You're the one who needs to realize there's things more important then "jury rigging" avatars. Why give the effort if nobody's going to give a stuff and just complain about it?

What? You need an avatar to complement your text? Did you know that people on IRC give zero stuffs about avatars and have lived happily ever since. Why can't you be like them and just live without it? Nobody loving knows.
you really look way too far into it :/

you really look way too far into it :/

It took me less time to write that then for you to come up with this stupid fake avatar stuff. Grow up.

It took me less time to write that then for you to come up with this stupid fake avatar stuff. Grow up.
i just thought it was fun to have a custom avatar and that's literally all it was

I don't think it was. Not by a long shot.
you are pathetically paranoid, i am sorry and concerned for your wellbeing. i am not your enemy or foe, i just like colorful avatars.

your obsession and persistence over his fake avatar is way more autistic than anything hoot's done in the past year

you are pathetically paranoid, i am sorry and concerned for your wellbeing. i am not your enemy or foe, i just like colorful avatars.

Paranoid? What? Are you loving kidding me, kid? Listen here buddy; Those glowing donuts with snakees WERE real, yes sir. I saw them raping that treeman at McDonald's. Nobody believed me; Clearly a ploy by the CIA to get me arrested. Not enemy or foe you say? I hope you understand what being neutral means. You and your CIA friends trying to get me to shut up about all of the weird stuff I've seen is wrong. Why can't the public know that MY sperm cells have been microchipped? Because it's weird? Ha, this technology has been around FOR YEARS. You know it Mr. CIA Internet Coverupper. I'm not paranoid and you know it. I've been gangstalked for the past three years because you guys don't want me to share the truth. What happened to America? forget america. forget you. And forget the CIA. forget the Glowing donuts with snakees. What matters is that YOU are hiding the truth. Calling me paranoid. As if. I'm not, I swear to god and jesus, to my brothers and sisters, that's not goddamn true. As a proud American, I can say that you are CLOUDING the truth from people because you think we can't handle it. As you can see, I'm perfectly normal knowing the truth. But you guys say I'm loving crazy. How come there's still a corpse of a Glowing richard-Donut still sitting in my living room? loving explain that. forget you. I'm fleeing the country. See you in Antarctica, you goddamn america-ruining motherforgeters.

Seriously, stop this stuff and deal with it like the rest of us. It's getting real loving annoying, real quick. But I can tell you don't care what anybody else thinks. No wonder you ended up as a furry on the internet.