the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18656 times)

more like his STUPID other personality
OH WAIT THATS JUST HIS NORMAL PERSONALITY ROFL

You act like your necrobumping personality is better.

getting mad at the dinosaur guy was bad but i feel like people are overreacting at his in-post avatars
It's intrusive and he's only doing it because he refuses to get over the fact that we can't have custom avatars anymore

Imagine if someone just went around posting a reaction image in every one of their posts that is relevant to their current mood, it'd be rather obnoxious after a while

He's doing something blatantly obnoxious, but he's just covering his ears and shouting while calling everyone else crybabies for having valid complaints against his shenanigans

hoots a good boy and cute but he gotta chill like b i understand being sensitive about topics you often get stuff for but u gotta learn how to reign yourself in a bit
Lol.

instead of insta sad mode for hootaloo its insta sadistic mode

Frankly he should be banned for crossposting with his avatar bullstuff. He's been a psycopath for years, not like we'd be losing anything.

but i feel like people are overreacting at his in-post avatars
i'm not annoyed or upset at it because i think being bothered about an image that would normally be placed elsewhere is stupid

i'm just wondering exactly why he chooses to displace his avatar instead of putting it where it belongs

whos hootaloos alt again. some you mother f-ers have so many forgetin alts with name changes or it's been far too long for me to keep mental track of who you are originally

whos hootaloos alt again. some you mother f-ers have so many forgetin alts with name changes or it's been far too long for me to keep mental track of who you are originally

I have the same issue.

donnies catch

doaler

you would probably recognize toothed deer