the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18876 times)

its already pretty bad when you go into a thread when you're not even apart of the group he wants to ask something and stuff it up
how do you mean "not apart of the group"? nb's are transgender too dummy
it's even worse when you judge merit by user..
get off my richard🤠

how do you mean "not apart of the group"? nb's are transgender too dummyget off my richard🤠
you never even got hrt or surgery and yet you're talking stuff about someone who is asking for people who have underwent it you loving aspie

Hey guys. Green Block Head here. Looks like I was hacked. How do you delete posts again? (I am real Green Block Head don't worry)
okay 

you clearly dont understand the implication of my post because the VH quote you just put in your post is the same thing i said. "authenticity" or how much you are "passing" is fake stuff used to judge transgenders with. like i said in the thread again, it is about what makes US happy. i am non binary transgender, nonbinaries get the least treatment of all trans ppl, no HRT or surgery. so you can imagine im familiar with this

if you read my other posts by the way, you could see that the reason i got mad at it, was because a lot of users here are very anti-trans, and saying they would never be "100% authentic" is just average anti-trans hating, typically followed with their reasoning being because your chromosomes dont change. i had no idea OP was legolad, just some rando alt forgetboy, legolad is a good guy.
still getting angry at someone even if they are "some alt forgetboy" is handicapped

you never even got hrt or surgery and yet you're talking stuff about someone who is asking for people who have underwent it you loving aspie
thats why i only commented on the authenticity bit, also i have many friends that are trans and have undergone surgery i do know lots about this. i still went to the hospital often for a year, did the same therapy, and spoke to so many other transgender people there!

okay 
still getting angry at someone even if they are "some alt forgetboy" is handicapped
COOL but does that excuse all of the nasty stuff said about me in this topic, and the topic in OP?
i basically said "who the forget are you to decide this for others", which minus the "the forget" is a normal thing to say to someone when they don't realize they are projecting, the projecting clearly wasnt even with bad intention. the "the forget" is the core of this drama, its rude, but its miles away from the horrible slurs and namecalls ive had in this thread because of it.

just look at unova's recent post here, calling me a "loving aspie". ntm i apologized to legolad 2 days ago.

there was probably some argument to have been made rudeness but that's all a foregone conclusion now thanks to this thread

makes you wonder what's going through greenbh or unova's head when they freak out like this lmfao

if you read my other posts by the way, you could see that the reason i got mad at it, was because a lot of users here are very anti-trans, and saying they would never be "100% authentic" is just average anti-trans hating, typically followed with their reasoning being because your chromosomes dont change. i had no idea OP was legolad, just some rando alt forgetboy, legolad is a good guy.
You were still an absolute richardhole in the thread for literally no reason my dude

You were still an absolute richardhole in the thread for literally no reason my dude
say it another 50 times please what do you want from me? if youre going to hang me for having a bad day then please go ahead and do it already damn

say it another 50 times please what do you want from me? if youre going to hang me for having a bad day then please go ahead and do it already damn
at least own up to it and agree that it was a stuffty move instead of just going "thought he was an alt / other people dont like trans people" and stuff trying to justify it lol

at least own up to it and agree that it was a stuffty move instead of just going "thought he was an alt / other people dont like trans people" and stuff trying to justify it lol
i already apologized to legolad 2 days ago this has been said at least 5 times

i already apologized to legolad 2 days ago this has been said at least 5 times
First time I've seen / heard about it

First time I've seen / heard about it

i said this an hour ago, its 4 posts up above yours..........

please....................... .....

i said this an hour ago, its 4 posts up above yours..........

please....................... .....
thank you

🙄
YOU FORGOT YOUR AVATAR!!!! YOU FORGOT IT!!! forget
world has ended. good job.