the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18668 times)

Dutch people are autist.

End of discussion.

u callin me awtist bro?

More like, "It's the Internet, why are you acting surprised that people like to troll/harass people because there is a lack of repercussion"? Saying trolling and harassing is bad isn't going to outright stop it. If it did this subforum would not be here still. You do not seem to realize you're effectively screaming into the void.
ikes talking about the people in this thread, not the entire internet :P

ur acting like ikes trying to turn back the tide, something that's moral, but not achievable. In reality, we're dealing with a group if individuals who can be called out/banned/whatever, this is definitely a manageable situation.

u callin me awtist bro?
ur not dutch bitch americans need to lay off the ancestry tests

I'm also Italian suck my pizzas bro

I'm also Italian suck my pizzas bro
yeah well i'm 1/128th saudi so تمتص قضيبي

yeah well i'm 1/128th saudi so تمتص قضيبي

you didn't suck my pizzas

pusillanimous individual

Have you ever been part of any community outside of the Blockland forums? This isn't how normal people interact on or offline.
Who the forget hurt you this bad?
Yes it is how many people act. I've seen it gorillions of times and I've probably been guilty for doing it as well. I've been in plenty of communities. People are stuffty off and online, welcome to humanity!

It actually does stop it if the said trolls are the minority instead of the majority
Not always, half of the people who are known for being stuffheads had to be casted out by Badspot just so they would stop. Telling a troll or starfish they're being such isn't always a solution, especially online where people are under the guise that there are no real world consequences.

You trying to draw this out to argue just about proves me right lmfao
Fixed your wording in this, and that's not the case at all. I'm not trying to argue, I'm saying your point is valid but at the same time I think you are screaming into the void; as in it probably won't change anything. Sorry I hurt your feefees.

Fixed your wording in this, and that's not the case at all. I'm not trying to argue, I'm saying your point is valid but at the same time I think you are screaming into the void; as in it probably won't change anything. Sorry I hurt your feefees.

Folks this is what it's like to be physically incapable of conceding

Yes it is how many people act. I've seen it gorillions of times and I've probably been guilty for doing it as well. I've been in plenty of communities. People are stuffty off and online, welcome to humanity!
Just because you've surrounded yourself with toxicity and immaturity doesn't mean we all have lmfao

People are stuffty off and online, welcome to humanity!
YEAH! PESSIMISM! MY FAVORITE!

Yo chill dude.

Yo chill dude.
normal reaction to someone who isnt dutch saying they are dutch

normal reaction to someone who isnt dutch saying they are dutch
Dutch descent makes you Dutch dumbass.