the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18660 times)

Shutting someones opinion out because it's 'trans-hating' is stupid. That's the equivalent of saying anyone who disagrees with Islam is an Islamaphobe. Calling someone a hater or slapping phobia at the end of a word isn't an argument.

"Fake stuff used to judge transgenders with" no it isn't, authenticity when it comes to changing your love is a real thing? It isn't authentic, and you shouldn't be surprised when people don't respect you when you get mad at them for not playing along with your lie. Trans women and women are not the same thing.

Who's worse, the people who don't accept transgenders and whatever else, or the people who act like everyone who doesn't accept such wild concepts are spawns of the devil?

What the forget do you people want? He apologized to the guy, admitting to people who want nothing more than a chance to use vulnerability as a way to attack you is entirely counterproductive to having a good time.

Grow the forget up, he was a complete richard and everyone else was. Are you forgetting where we are? This is commonplace behavior, you're all dogging on him because you don't like him.

you're all dogging on him because you don't like him, not because of his behavior.

Forgot to add that part to make the sentence more cohesive.

It's really scummy that you're all adopting this guise of moral integrity as if this thread exists in some kind of vacuum. It is so loving uncharacteristic for everyone here to just stop and say "Wow, you're being kind of mean, that's sorta messed up" it leads me to believe if anyone else freaked out like hoot did it would have been a nonissue.

What the forget do you people want? He apologized to the guy, admitting to people who want nothing more than a chance to use vulnerability as a way to attack you is entirely counterproductive to having a good time.

Grow the forget up, he was a complete richard and everyone else was. Are you forgetting where we are? This is commonplace behavior, you're all dogging on him because you don't like him.
I'm not dogging hoota because I don't like him, I don't even know hoota. I've not replied to any posts other than his reply to me because I am talking to him, not engaging with anyone else who's stuffting on him or whatever else - perhaps you did not notice. Are you replying to the right person?

I'm not dogging hoota because I don't like him, I don't even know hoota. I've not replied to any posts other than his reply to me because I am talking to him, not engaging with anyone else who's stuffting on him or whatever else - perhaps you did not notice. Are you replying to the right person?

Sure is convenient you ignored the rest of my post.

it leads me to believe if anyone else freaked out like hoot did it would have been a nonissue.
seeing as nobody but the reject duo called me out in this thread can confirm

Sure is convenient you ignored the rest of my post.

The authenticity thing is true though, not sure why hoota is mad about that. I vaguely remember VH saying "I know what I'm going for is not ever going to be 100 percent real female, but it's close enough to make me happy". There's nothing wrong with admitting you aren't a true woman, and lying to yourself probably will make you less happy.
Seems like you ignored my response my original response to him entirely, and simply used my post as a support for your soapbox. Me and hoots discussion was digressing from the OP, I was discussing the validity of the authenticity argument, not discussing whether hoot was a richard for replying in the manner he did or not.

Seems like you ignored my response my original response to him entirely, and simply used my post as a support for your soapbox. Me and hoots discussion was digressing from the OP, I was discussing the validity of the authenticity argument, not discussing whether hoot was a richard for replying in the manner he did or not.

God damn you're dense, I'm saying that he's not in a position to agree or concede because if he does, this means everyone's going to ride his ass for it. That's what people forgetin do here, that's why nobody concedes in arguments.

With the nature of this thread right now, if he went "Everyone's right I apologize", do you think people are going to move on, or do you think everyone will milk the forget outta it?

God damn you're dense, I'm saying that he's not in a position to agree or concede because if he does, this means everyone's going to ride his ass for it. That's what people forgetin do here, that's why nobody concedes in arguments.

With the nature of this thread right now, if he went "Everyone's right I apologize", do you think people are going to move on, or do you think everyone will milk the forget outta it?
^^^ https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320799.0

Even worse, if he conceded, all of the moralcigarettes will creep out of the woodwork to draw out the argument to a painful degree. It's all unnecessary, the dude apologized, all the lip service has been posted.

ye, he was unnecessarily aggressive to me but apologized to me so its over. i mean i can kinda understand this thread since he also argued with everyone else but that argument was about his over-the-top aggression towards me, but now that hes apologized, it can dissolve. its resolved

fellas... why dont we stop all this arguing and just watch some Jojo Part 5 Episode 1 on crunchyroll

a novel wrote over a gender view

Wow, when you say you are wrong on the Internet people will harp on you and troll you for long after the incident occurred or when you conceded. I'm pretty sure literally everyone here has had to deal with that stuff, or still does. Learn to ignore it, simple.

When you say everyone, I assume you mean the generally unliked people. Why should hoota give a forget what they think? Again you seem to be lumping me into the people who'd do that, which I don't think is fair.

i would actually say yes people would move on. theres no point milking something if the person already knows they forgeted up. all you get from “milking” it is looking like an annoying pos who wont stop harping on someone over something that happened a while ago.

and that said bones isnt entirely wrong, its just that his post comes so late as the drama was essentially solved on the second page. on top of that, even hoot admitted his post was preemptively incendiary, which was what people were calling him out on