the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 19105 times)

*second page in the transgender topic, not here

Wow, when you say you are wrong on the Internet people will harp on you and troll you for long after the incident occurred or when you conceded. I'm pretty sure literally everyone here has had to deal with that stuff, or still does. Learn to ignore it, simple.

When you say everyone, I assume you mean the generally unliked people. Why should hoota give a forget what they think? Again you seem to be lumping me into the people who'd do that, which I don't think is fair.
victim blaming is an utterly handicapped solution to people being starfishs. "why should hoota give a forget what they think" well champ he obviously does care so don't yell at him for being stuff on

ok so what i got from this thread is he apologized and dinosaur boy doesn't care about it anymore, greenbh is either a supreme troll or a supreme inhuman, mr. bones is whatever, and instead of just not reading powerdag's post that wasn't even mean hoot decided to hit the guy being nice to him with snark

fruitful thread. badspot lock it now please and thanks

ok so what i got from this thread is he apologized and dinosaur boy doesn't care about it anymore, greenbh is either a supreme troll or a supreme inhuman, mr. bones is whatever, and instead of just not reading powerdag's post that wasn't even mean hoot decided to hit the guy being nice to him with snark

fruitful thread. badspot lock it now please and thanks

wrong. I am greenbh

and instead of just not reading powerdag's post that wasn't even mean hoot decided to hit the guy being nice to him with snark
actually had a story behind it and i even pm'd him to explain myself and its all good

Learn to ignore it, simple.

In short, "Put up with being trolled / baited so I can get my catharsis!"

lmfao

actually had a story behind it and i even pm'd him to explain myself and its all good
confirmed, it was an unrelated issue

Dutch people are autist.

End of discussion.

hou je bek kut braziliaan

lol okay then
the drama is already over i can do what i want

In short, "Put up with being trolled / baited so I can get my catharsis!"

lmfao
More like, "It's the Internet, why are you acting surprised that people like to troll/harass people because there is a lack of repercussion"? Saying trolling and harassing is bad isn't going to outright stop it. If it did this subforum would not be here still. You do not seem to realize you're effectively screaming into the void.

More like, "It's the Internet, why are you acting surprised that people like to troll/harass people because there is a lack of repercussion"? Saying trolling and harassing is bad isn't going to outright stop it. If it did this subforum would not be here still. You do not seem to realize you're effectively screaming into the void.

Have you ever been part of any community outside of the Blockland forums? This isn't how normal people interact on or offline.
Who the forget hurt you this bad?

Saying trolling and harassing is bad isn't going to outright stop it..
It actually does stop it if the said trolls are the minority instead of the majority

You trying to draw this out to argue about just proves me right lmfao