the forget wrong with hootaloo

Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18988 times)

Bump. Refuses to lock his thread about the undertale sequel/prequel in off-topic when there is a thread in games(the correct place) so he can whore for attention.

Bump. Refuses to lock his thread about the undertale sequel/prequel in off-topic when there is a thread in games(the correct place) so he can whore for attention.
big agree

Toothed deer is why there are more right wing governments

just don't post in it, i wont. i'm not locking it because some of you were way too quick to call judgment, it wasn't even a game at the moment i posted it, and between that time and today i was barely on the forum because i had a bunch of work to do.
some of you have a really weird vision of me, im just worried i cant post here anymore because i wont have time :panda:

weird vision? you make yourself look like a jackass. don't blame people for your own flaws.

tbh if you guys treated me like stuff for keeping a topic unlocked too i'd not lock it just to spite you.

weird vision? you make yourself look like a jackass. don't blame people for your own flaws.
You guys don't make yourselves look any better by hurling insults at him, stuffting up his thread, and telling him to lock it

Just saying

youre telling me im a jackass for posting a thread that wasn't about a game (yet!) in off topic and then not being on the forum for 4 days.
i never expected people to get so mad at me for this, especially since i only posted like 3 posts in it from the day before reveal until today.
being called an attention-whore while im not even on the forum, and you're telling me people don't have the wrong idea

not to mention, you seeing that topic on your monitor probably isn't as bad as the rude pms urging me to change my avatar (news flash btw i change my avatar every minute)

not to mention, you seeing that topic on your monitor probably isn't as bad as the rude pms urging me to change my avatar (news flash btw i change my avatar every minute)

who's sending you angry PMs lol?

alright then jackass lol

The only avatar of yours i can see that being reasonable for is the loving animal crossing one that looks like it was ripped from some e621 yiff collection

The only avatar of yours i can see that being reasonable for is the loving animal crossing one that looks like it was ripped from some e621 yiff collection
good guess

good guess
my next guess is ralsei because people dont like black goats

also i would appreciate it if you stopped with the avatar i mentioned before it hurts internally to look at

that avatar was kinda hot tbh