Author Topic: the forget wrong with hootaloo  (Read 18653 times)

tbh if you guys treated me like stuff for keeping a topic unlocked too i'd not lock it just to spite you.
How to be a twat 101

How to be a twat 101
To be fair, hootaloo's not being asked to lock his thread, he's being insulted and told to lock his thread

Not a very good motivator

How to be a twat 101
i mean if you're going to go nuclear over a person's avatar and scream at them to lock their topic, yeah, you can probably expect them to be a twat to you
kinda the other person's fault for going out of their way to be an starfish to hoot, not hoot for responding in kind

i mean if you're going to go nuclear over a person's avatar and scream at them to lock their topic, yeah, you can probably expect them to be a twat to you
kinda the other person's fault for going out of their way to be an starfish to hoot, not hoot for responding in kind
arent you that guy that draws fat special interest furry research

Imagine being Kidalex and thinking you have any right to bring up what other people do

aren't you the dude that follows people around and berates them for having weird ass special interestes? chill the forget out

So stoop to their level? Wow, real smart idea!

To be fair, hootaloo's not being asked to lock his thread, he's being insulted and told to lock his thread

Not a very good motivator
It shouldn't take motivation; it's a small thing to complain about but any decent person would do it and just ignore the other people being stuffheads, not fight fire with fire.

how much have you spent to motor about and insult people on some secret pakistani hideout of a forum

to be fair it'd be impossible for me to stoop as low as 90% of the people on here have. im just not that handicapped

It shouldn't take motivation; it's a small thing to complain about but any decent person would do it and just ignore the other people being stuffheads, not fight fire with fire.
we can't all be perfect human beings with skin as thick as concrete, buddy.  why don't you focus on the people actually starting stuff instead of trying to get some moral high ground and berating everyone for having any sort of problem with it

all this but meanwhile the topic is almost on page 3

How to be a twat 101

"Close your thread friend"

"No forget you now it stays up"

"Wow what a twat"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we can't all be perfect human beings with skin as thick as concrete, buddy.  why don't you focus on the people actually starting stuff instead of trying to get some moral high ground and berating everyone for having any sort of problem with it
You don't need skin as thick as concrete, all it is is ignoring someone. Words on a screen are especially easier to ignore than voices in real life.

What? I said both parties are in the wrong. Hoota should not respond with the same stuff, and the others shouldn't be throwing a hissy fit over his topic. Not sure where you're getting the 'moral high ground' shtick from, and I don't recall berating anyone. Do you know what berating means? People like you who over-brown townyze basic discussions as if me or other have some hidden motive are the reason drama perpetuates.

"Close your thread friend"

"No forget you now it stays up"

"Wow what a twat"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So even suggesting that hoota should probably grow up registers in your brain as me siding with the bad guys? You're too quick to assume.

Personal PM's with hoota have told me they're a moron, their track record says the same, so I'm not sure why you're acting as if some sort of hate crime against an innocent good doer to society is happening. It's starfishs being starfishs to another starfish. Not justifying their actions when I say that, but according to trends stuffty users like to pick on other stuffty users, probably because they think they're less stuffty or they're trying to prove themselves to the community or something. Who loving knows. They should probably just get banned and Hoota a slap on the wrist for reacting like a child.