I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19005 times)

“I get lots of girls but I still waits till he's mature to get the puss”
Good. What's even better would be "I shop around before I buy into marriage." Can you guess what marriage means in this context?

tommy what are you thought on me
Idk. But like I said, you can do anything you want in life, if you put your mind to it, and are creative with turning obstacles into solutions.

Good insight. For me I've dated 300+ women
when you wrote this did you expect anyone to believe you

when you wrote this did you expect anyone to believe you
Are you suggesting that your belief has any effect on the truth? Cause it doesn't. Believe what you want, but choose wisely 😉.

what’s your secret tommy

what’s your secret tommy
A 3-dimensional personality. I have a part of me that's a really old man, like 75. Another part of me is 25 (my person), and another part of me is 5. And I learned to translate all of my personal experiences in a way where all 3 sides of me could understand each other. And I basically change my expression style depending on the maturity of the person I'm talking to. So the more courageous they are, the more honest I'll be. The less courageous, the more I'll crack jokes. Cause I've learned that a lack of courage, is an immature mentality.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:57:43 PM by tommybricksetti »

A 3-dimensional personality. I have a part of me that's a really old man, like 75. Another part of me is 25 (my person), and another part of me is 5. And I learned to translate all of my personal experiences in a way where all 3 sides of me could understand each other. And I basically change my expression style depending on the maturity of the person I'm talking to. So the more courageous they are, the more honest I'll be. The less courageous, the more I'll crack jokes. Cause I've learned that a lack of courage, is a childish mentality.
damn you’re like the movie split but without the child dungeon underneath the zoo

tommy what is your iq

Good. What's even better would be "I shop around before I buy into marriage." Can you guess what marriage means in this context?
..you do realize how nonsensical the sentence became, right?

Living environment plays a big role in how people think.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:56:55 PM by tommybricksetti »

tommy what is your iq
Last I checked it was in the 140-149 range. It's probably dropped now though, since I hardly code anymore.

this is so going in the chronology

..you do realize how nonsensical the sentence became, right?
It was a riddle, aka a word-game. Can you guess the answer I was looking for, based on the clues I've given about myself?