Do you guys care what happens after you die?

Author Topic: Do you guys care what happens after you die?  (Read 4225 times)

/title

Just curious what BLF's views on that is.

I personally don't. The only thing I care about is doing what I want to do in life before I die. A little unrelated, but I also want to go out like my Great Grandpa did, it was just a normal day, he went out for breakfast with the family, went home, sat in his chair by the fire, and went out. He had a really positive look on passing away and never seemed worried about it, even when it was on the horizon and he knew it.

bold of you to assume i'm going to die

Instead of trying to be cool and just saying "nopE!" like a lot of people will be in this thread I'm gonna be honest and say yes.

Instead of trying to be cool and just saying "nopE!" like a lot of people will be in this thread I'm gonna be honest and say yes.
im not trying to be cool :/

if i manage to do something worthy of being remembered for then MAYBE, but the general answer is probably not

yes my consciousness came to be and will eventually cease to exist again, where will my consciousness (me) be when i die? its unfathomable.
i think its cool but also scary to think about this, the scariest part being all of the other possibilities other than the unfathomable ceasing to exist. reincarnation sounds absolutely horrifying for example

yes my consciousness came to be and will eventually cease to exist again, where will my consciousness (me) be when i die? its unfathomable.
i think its cool but also scary to think about this, the scariest part being all of the other possibilities other than the unfathomable ceasing to exist. reincarnation sounds absolutely horrifying for example
probably in the mind of another furry

i don't worry about death, i can't die.

There is a reason people bury their treasure because it's better off buried than having some starfish in your family sell it at a garage sale or throw it in the trash.

Here's why reincarnation is most likely bullstuff.

It is the idea that your consciousness will be born again into another body, right?

So 100 million people die, 100 million people will be born again.

But we are currently reproducing more than the amount of people dying. So where are these extra souls coming from?

This is why I want to be frozen when I die.

I have a better chance of being revived in the future than coming back from "reincarnation"

eternal sleep doesnt sound so bad