6 (7.6%)
8 (10.1%)
13 (16.5%)
4 (5.1%)
23 (29.1%)
7+
18 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: how many times do you shower per week  (Read 4557 times)

every morning because i need to blowdry my hair anyway, shampoo every other day, conditioner every day. ez healthy hair

14 because I am trying my hardest to melt all my skin off by taking scalding hot showers so I can be a skeleton for halloween

I wash my hair everyday, but actually shower every other day unless I've been doing dirty work like moving trash and dusty stuff around all day or have otherwise been sweating a lot.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:55:43 PM by Stick Man »

Apparently badspot doesn't approve of my lack of hygeine considering he just banned me for a whole week... is a man not entitled to the grease on their brow?

like three or four times depending on whether i shower Sunday or not cause i shower every other day

I wash my hair everyday, but actually shower every other day unless I've been doing dirty work like moving trash and dusty stuff around all day or have otherwise been sweating a lot.
I wish I could just specifically wash my hair but it gets to the point where it would be much easier to do it in the shower

I wish I could just specifically wash my hair but it gets to the point where it would be much easier to do it in the shower
I've learned how to do it pretty quickly in my sink over the years.

i forget to shower some days and when i do i feel stuffty and icky

yeah i dont disagree about water bill. definitely saves a bunch, esp in drought states. figured the oil thing was overrated since i dont have skin problems past dandruff and a few dry spots around nose.
If you had eczema like I did, you really can't shower more than every other day or else the eczema will flare up. I have it under control now but I still only shower every other day, because the places where the eczema used to be are still patches of dry skin that get a lot dryer after washing.

i take a cold shower every morning, its a good wake-me-up while it also won't dry out your hair and skin out as bad

the only time I take hot showers now is if my hair is getting greasy since even with shampoo some will remain

every day. also after i get off of work depending on how dirty i got.

this to a degree, if your washing your hair might as well wash everywhere else