[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15277 times)

the only time I tried weed I got really nauseous so I'm never doing that again lmao

I didn't even get that. Took 3 rips and nothing.

do i really sound sane at this point

You want an honest answer or a feel good answer? Reminder the feel good answer costs 1,500 CAD

LOL Netherlands sucks balls. You get a therapist for free with the purchase of a Happy meal here in burgerland.
by free therapist beachbum means crying into the mcdonalds drive thru speaker while a minimum wage teenager stands around making your un-salted fries with a pokerface

by free therapist beachbum means crying into the mcdonalds drive thru speaker while a minimum wage teenager stands around making your un-salted fries with a pokerface

Yeah the happy meals kinda went to stuff after 2001

I miss super size fries

Sounds more like your disorders are extremely mild to nonexistent if you dont need meds. Why even bother seeing someone if not for the prescription?
also this just in: a cut is not an injury unless you require stitches or surgery

I mean in my opinion even if hootaloo's therapist is telling him what he wants to hear (which I really doubt) hootaloo himself says that it has helped him and he it isn't harming anyone else so I don't see a problem.

I know a guy on steam that struggles with dysphoria and he's in a country that isn't too kind to trans people so he can't actually find anywhere that will take him seriously and it results in him being really sad most of the time.

this thread got a million times realer than i expected

this thread got a million times realer than i expected
you say that but theres like 4 people talking about mcdonalds

you say that but theres like 4 people talking about mcdonalds
yea but i said a lot about my real life and the things i think about. there's no one really in my life right now that knows about the things i have just mentioned

yea but i said a lot about my real life and the things i think about. there's no one really in my life right now that knows about the things i have just mentioned
the internet in general is good for venting, hope it made you feel better man

what the forget happened in this thread