0 (0%)
Deus Ex
9 (16.4%)
Sephiroth Reincarnate
5 (9.1%)
Sugar
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pipe Bombs sent to multiple democrats including the Obamas and CNN  (Read 5462 times)

plot twist: it was done by a RADICAL CENTRIST

I don't think real violence will every truly come from any of this.
People will always just consider it as "fake news".

new duke nukem confirmed

lol imagine thinking the democrats are left wing

i died when i saw sugar as an option

If the Right made the attacks, they would have succeeded.
That's right though they have Annoying Oranges backing, shoulda used nuclear bombs

False flag attack by some dipstuff antifa type is more likely than a right wing terrorist plot.

The timing so close to midterms is too convenient, for one. This would just energize the democratic base.

Someone smart enough to make the bombs also wired them in such a way that they would not detonate at all.

Whoever sent these had no intention of harming anyone. This is just a scare tactic and people are already smelling the rat stuff

False flag attack by some dipstuff antifa type is more likely than a right wing terrorist plot.

The timing so close to midterms is too convenient, for one. This would just energize the democratic base.

Someone smart enough to make the bombs also wired them in such a way that they would not detonate at all.

Whoever sent these had no intention of harming anyone. This is just a scare tactic and people are already smelling the rat stuff
the Charlottesville driver was an antifa agent

the Charlottesville driver was an antifa agent

All you have is mockery when people make valid points that you can't respond to, clitsniffer

valid points
all you presented was circumstantial evidence with no sources

all you presented was circumstantial evidence with no sources

You can literally say the same about yourself, at least I'm not making the surface level corporate spoon-fed assumption here

You can literally say the same about yourself, at least I'm not making the surface level corporate spoon-fed assumption here
"my speculation is better than your absence of speculation because my speculation is not mainstream"

what are you even trying to say? I don't make any assumptions based on lack of evidence, therefor I have no opinion on the subject yet, and I didn't post anything related to that.

I was just trying to show you how your post was handicapped speculation