0 (0%)
Deus Ex
9 (16.4%)
Sephiroth Reincarnate
5 (9.1%)
Sugar
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pipe Bombs sent to multiple democrats including the Obamas and CNN  (Read 5447 times)

yes you are the anxious one, you literally can not fathom how i could possibly just be joking, you very clearly fear my engagement by the way you are responding to me. if you didnt write a 2 paragraph political projection and insult me 10 times, you wouldn't come across an anxious politics poster afraid of being wrong

yes you are the anxious one, you literally can not fathom how i could possibly just be joking, you very clearly fear my engagement by the way you are responding to me. if you didnt write a 2 paragraph political projection and insult me 10 times, you wouldn't come across an anxious politics poster afraid of being wrong

Fear your engagement? Did you also spend $4k on an Armchair Psych program? loving hell lmfao

great loving argumentation here im going to take that bitch insult as "yes i cant take being wrong" and get out of the way of the political stuff spew youre hoping to vomit out

great loving argumentation here im going to take that bitch insult as "yes i cant take being wrong" and get out of the way of the political stuff spew youre hoping to vomit out

I don't need to argue with your dumbass when the only thing you bring to the table is pointless potshots

"dah deswtruchtion of doo love"

As if I need to respond in any other way than ridiculing your dipstufftery, scutter along and go suck up some psych meds or something

if you dont want to hear it, then dont be a bitch who cant stand being wrong. im amazed your huge mouth has trouble swallowing that loving pill.
btw call me out for pointless potshots but you literally admit to being unable not to swear, now thats loving anxiety at its finest

if you dont want to hear it, then dont be a bitch who cant stand being wrong. im amazed your huge mouth has trouble swallowing that loving pill.
btw call me out for pointless potshots but you literally admit to being unable not to swear, now thats loving anxiety at its finest

Me swearing = anxiety? Do you even hear yourself right now? Are you so desperate for some kind of companionship in your mental illness roostertail extravaganza that you need to project your bullstuff onto me? Not once did I ever say I'm incapable of not swearing. I said I don't bother censoring myself when it's just the loving internet, you pansy.

Note here that the only thing you've done is antagonize me and tell me I'm wrong, then turn around and say you were just joking and you don't care. This is why no one likes you. You're such a pusillanimous individual. You moonwalk better than MJ. You don't mean what you say until you have a mental breakdown over being called out for it. You act like you don't care but you keep loving posting. Instead of just loving off like anyone who doesn't give a stuff would do, you stick around, try to banter, and bitch and moan about it when you get your stuff pushed in.

Notice that while I insult everyone else here I also respond to their points, however handicapped they may be. With you, all you do is try to talk stuff, so that's what you get in response. All you have to offer is "ur wrong lol", because you have no substance. it makes sense, since you can't even pick a gender, you don't even know how to stick to your guns properly. forget me sideways.

I wonder if Deus Ex would make a good rapper

are you loving strawmanning yourself because i havent backpedalled on a single thing. tons of users pointed out you're wrong, you couldnt take it and kept insisting otherwise, i called you out on that with a clear loving joke, you reacted very seriously to it, so i made the same joke again because it was never more relevant. or are you seriously blind?

why would i even bring up more points when tons of other users already did and you clearly either move your goalpost or just swear at them a forget ton, especially after i said 3 times i dont actually give a stuff about the actual politics

read what the forget i say instead of spending time writing 3 paragraphs of insults

this page was almost completely taken up in less than 5 minutes

No one moved any goalpost, I quite clearly said from the very start of my posts that I was referring to 2016 ONWARD, I said it multiple times, I never changed my stance, and otto-san's links didn't serve to disprove me since the study ended in 2016. There are no strawmans and no goalpost moving. You're just too handicapped to read. And that's okay, it happens. People are handicaps sometimes. You especially, but, like i said, I forgive you, for being dumb.

I wonder if Deus Ex would make a good rapper

Those lunch room cyphers were the best of times

then its time to post a loving study post 2016 if you want to actually be right about me because i did actually read that part but it literally means jack stuff unless you post a source. you out of all people should know that since you post nothing but political stuff here on this lego forum. you arrogant stuff eater god damn

by the way, about the insult thing and anxiety, if this is literally you unfiltered, then that is 100% anxiety, and thats so incredibly sad

it doesnt matter in the end anyway because uh antifa is a rightwing false flag operation