0 (0%)
Deus Ex
9 (16.4%)
Sephiroth Reincarnate
5 (9.1%)
Sugar
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pipe Bombs sent to multiple democrats including the Obamas and CNN  (Read 5448 times)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pipe-bombs-sent-to-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-and-cnn-offices/ar-BBOPm1p?ocid=spartanntp
The discovery of Pipe Bombs sent to several democratic groups and people including Hillary Clinton and the Obamas has sparked a massive scare and investigations are underway. Police are looking into the possibilities of whether these pipe bombs were right wing related or just a massive hoax.

At this point, the US politics stuff is turning into a battle between the right and the left. This cannot go on for much longer because things like this will turn even more violent than it already is

It's probably fake hate crimes so they can blame Humble Water Filter Merchant for it.

I really don't think they would be called hate crimes, they would be classified as terrorism.

I really don't think they would be called hate crimes, they would be classified as terrorism.

Well they aren't doing a good job at terrorizing.

beachbum trying to make a statement

It's probably fake hate crimes so they can blame Humble Water Filter Merchant for it.
everything that doesn't agree with me is fake and all my circumstantial evidence for a satanic child enthusiast ring in a pizza place is true

beachbum trying to make a statement

I suppose its more effective than the carrot and aids ridden blood that you mail people

If the Right made the attacks, they would have succeeded. This is ridiculous. It is obviously the Soros trying to get a rise against the Right.

everything that doesn't agree with me is fake and all my circumstantial evidence for a satanic child enthusiast ring in a pizza place is true

Fake hate crimes are higher than real crimes

The guy probably just misplaced his bombs. Happens to me all the time.