0 (0%)
Deus Ex
9 (16.4%)
Sephiroth Reincarnate
5 (9.1%)
Sugar
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pipe Bombs sent to multiple democrats including the Obamas and CNN  (Read 5466 times)

Christians have their own jihad called a crusade.

religious fundamentalism is right wing you absolute clown

If you're referring to the western world, calling Islamic extremists right-wing is just conflating conservatives with Islamic fundamentalists, obviously

ok fair enough, its not conservative or political in the way americans can be conservative. religious fundamentalism is a conservative concept though, just way different context in this case.

that's all I meant

the sweet beautiful destruction of deus ex

Are you having another mental episode

The data doesn't have anything to do with what I said

I was strictly referring to 2016+

This data takes from 1970-2016, there's been two extra years of assaults and violence committed by leftists since they stopped compiling info.

The bulk of lefty terrorism I've been referring to has taken place in the past two years. Smashing people's skulls in with bike locks, putting people into comas, setting Republican offices on fire, all manner of assault on peaceful gatherings and individuals. The attempt on several Republican senators' lives at that congressional baseball game. That guy who assaulted Rand Paul(?) in front of his home. The list goes on.

And point to the right-wing terrorism in the last 2 years in comparison to left-wing terrorism, and feel free to shut the forget up when you find the latter happens far more consistently than the former, thanks

Notice how I've said in all of my posts 2016 going forward. Stats from 1970 don't mean anything now. It's a different political climate. I'm well aware right wing terrorism exists in America, no one is denying that. But to pretend that the past two years haven't been RIFE with people getting punched out and assaulted by masked, black cad individuals for being ideologically opposed to them is just rejection of reality and I'd strongly consider referring to your stuffty $4000 psychiatrist for some drugs to simmer you down before you convince yourself blood doesn't belong in your body or something

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:13:59 AM by Deus Ex »

Apparently BPD also results in some kind of verbal Parkinsons

you typed like 2 paragraphs over a joke i havent even said anything about the topic at hand yet u blasted me with political stuff i dont care about
i made the same joke again because it made even more sense after ur reply lol

edit: you have soooo many insults btw good lord its rlly sad

you typed like 2 paragraphs over a joke i havent even said anything about the topic at hand yet u blasted me with political stuff i dont care about
i made the same joke again because it made even more sense after ur reply lol

edit: you have soooo many insults btw good lord its rlly sad

remember what happened last time you tried walk back ur commentary

ur not gonna use your mental illness as an excuse with me you lil friend foh with that bum stuff

if you don't care don't post bitch tits

remember what happened last time you tried walk back ur commentary

ur not gonna use your mental illness as an excuse with me you lil friend foh with that bum stuff

if you don't care don't post bitch tits
are you okay

i can crack jokes all i want sorry you must have forgotten where you are, this isnt a political forum, its not my problem that you project political opinions on me because youre so anxious of actually being wrong about something

And my oh my the bigger news is that all packages were delivered on the same day, wow!!!!!

are you okay

Semen demon

i can crack jokes all i want sorry you must have forgotten where you are, this isnt a political forum, its not my problem that you project political opinions on me because youre so anxious of actually being wrong about something

yeah okay, I'm the anxious one, says the one who walks his stuff back the moment more than one person starts making fun of him for being a handicap

you are the physical manifestation of the "I was only pretending to be handicapped" excuse, shut the forget up you big stain