Sugar comics v4

Author Topic: Sugar comics v4  (Read 18757 times)

thank all you i make discord server all you yeah i like all you on 6/8/2019

you like us all on 6/8/2019???

we love Sugar  comic yeah Sugar  un blocked me in discord  hide and you know jon you are my fan it hell yeah
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:04:05 AM by casey the cat »

this guy he said bitch stop yeah i not gay i not stupid it very bad  next week  new sugar comic on monday 11:30am Joker from Persona 5 is Sugar id 34476 YAY!< and do not remove me in discord you listen me
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 01:59:06 PM by casey the cat »

welcome my comic 4 Sugar Sugar have sad time today i dear to my friends i was 14 year old his name was deathfates i miss u we be friends again i alaway with you Deathfates i.m sorry spamming message at you anything you make so happy you forgot me i alaway here you.we love comic Sugar you have good day p.s.  Joker from Persona5 is Sugar id 34476

He said you ast like child I’m very sick  I said stop leave me alone and you be sort of past I miss u deathfates I wish we friend p.s. I’m sorry I was my fault  we sugar comic

i will murder deathfates

today zeref said you act like child and i am so sick of this. why i.m Sugar and teenege i have cute heart and i.m blockland player i beat your butt nobody don.t know is Sugar i.m Sugar who play blockland i have discord everyone care of me and about me i not fat and gay and stupid and bitch i mean it bully un blocked me in discord my commuity of blockland we see Sugar her eye we not said ree and oof we love Sugar comic  we love Sugar comic p.s. joker from persona 5 is Sugar id 34476 i post new comic on 6/4/2019 11:30am