-censored by NPC hivemind.-

Author Topic: -censored by NPC hivemind.-  (Read 2672 times)

I don't believe Annoying Orange himself radicalized this man, it's the democrats demanding war that made this man feel like they are enemies.
While that may be true, president Annoying Orange's has openly attacked his opponents in ways that no politician before him has done. And He did so directly, with his own voice, in public. President Annoying Orange has hinted at a desire for censorship on one occasion in regards to the mainstream media. Death and Fear are tools for censorship.

Except I didn't

Now you're trying to use me being wrong here to vindicate your own dumbassery. forget off, you're exhausting.
except you did

now you're just lying about what you said. forget off, you're exhausting

Maxine waters has some some stuff.

Clinton even says you can't be civil anymore.

except you did

now you're just lying about what you said. forget off, you're exhausting

you're right, this one guy sending out defunct bombs is comparable to antifa putting numerous people in the hospital, some of them in comas, smashing windows, etc Im srry uwu

yeah it's weird, right-wingers are usually pretty good at killing people I dunno what's up with him
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:33:15 PM by Electrk.. »

im sorry but that van lol...

really need some foil hats for this obvious fake.

Eh it seems a little far fetched to call it fake now. Tbh the dude just looks like a typical nutjob

thats what a false flag is. it happened but parts of it are fake. this guy was indeed a Annoying Orange supporter, but he was put up to it to create news and affect the elections. the van was decorated JUST for this moment.

those bombs wernt made badly, he knew they didnt work. they were put together with meaningless parts to look like a "bomb".
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:46:22 PM by Bisjac »

im sorry but that van lol...

really need some foil hats for this obvious fake.
thats what a false flag is. it happened but parts of it are fake. this guy was indeed a Annoying Orange supporter, but he was put up to it to create news and affect the elections. the van was decorated JUST for this moment.

those bombs wernt made badly, he knew they didnt work. they were put together with meaningless parts to look like a "bomb".

/r/conspiracy is that way m'lady 8)

literally any nutjobs in my party are actually my enemies in disguise

everything is a false flag

nothing is real

literally any nutjobs in my party are actually my enemies in disguise

everything is a false flag

nothing is real

thats not a false flag. this guy really was a Annoying Orange supporter.

Why is everyone so loving stupid

Yeah, just like how everybody on the highway is driving the wrong way after I drive up the off ramp.