Author Topic: Kids of the 00s  (Read 5690 times)

i got a gun in my room thats loaded

I have a bag full of grenades on my back and I'm walking into a tube station. Do I win?

I have a bag full of grenades on my back and I'm walking into a tube station. Do I win?
No, I win, I set up 911 to happen. >:D

No, no jk... I shouldn't have said that in the first place.

I have knives hidden all over my apartment.

Bad neighborhood, street level apartment.

Only 2 people tried to break in so far. I'm just glad I never had to actually use the knives.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 06:52:26 PM by Muffinmix »

I keep a modified broom stick in my room. So far I kick my own ass with it out of boardom.

I have knives hidden all over my apartment.

Bad neighborhood, street level apartment.

Only 2 people tried to break in so far. I'm just glad I never had to actually use the knives.
a Pellet/bb gun might be a better way to fight back.

they'd cum all over their face
they had cum on there faces?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I have a drawer full of knifes for eating by my computer  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, I hope one day, The world will be filtered and every immature kid gets killed and allow the mature kids start a clean generation.

research isfor desparate people (or 5-10 year olds) If you like pusillanimous individual so much, don't look for it on the computer, look for it in the bed

I don't like research, I think it is just a immature way of acting cool when you are a kid.

im not a kid, i love research.
no amount of love and no amount of real girls could ever convince me to never look at research again lol.

there are just things that girls will not do :P so the internet was born

research isfor desparate people (or 5-10 year olds) If you like pusillanimous individual so much, don't look for it on the computer, look for it in the bed

That should be quite a challenge for you.

I don't like research, I think it is just a immature way of acting cool when you are a kid.
That makes no sense. Me and my friends all know that we used to/still watch research, and so we kid about it sometimes, but it in no way makes a person cooler. research has nothing to do with how cool a person is IMO.

im not a kid, i love research.
no amount of love and no amount of real girls could ever convince me to never look at research again lol.

there are just things that girls will not do :P so the internet was born

Aye.  Except I guess I can still be considered a kid.
Also, Woo! 16 since 4 am today. :D