Red Dead Redemption 2 Megathread [No online yet]

Poll

Do you like how the game looks/what it's like to play so far?

Yes
11 (78.6%)
Depends
2 (14.3%)
No
1 (7.1%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 Megathread [No online yet]  (Read 2463 times)

I'm actually annoyed it's a prequel and not a sequel.

I was really looking forward to see what it would be like when the west finally ends because at the end of RDR you'll start to see cars and stuff.
a sequel would just be a GTA set in the 1920s

How the forget do i drop guns?

I have 3 cattleman revolvers, this is getting annoying.

try putting them on your horse, or get in a fist fight, pull out the gun, and let someone knock it out of your hand

So they give you an option to store outfits on your horse and store the rest at your house.

But I can't store weapons on my horse and the rest at my house?

That's pretty handicapped.

try putting them on your horse

Yeah but I have loving 50 guns on my horse and I can't get rid of them.

I have to cycle through 50 weapons late game.

How do I get rid of these stuffty guns?!

How do I get rid of these stuffty guns?!
after using an awesome tool called google, only way to do this is to have the gun in your hand and get attacked by a dude or animal and have it fall out of your hand, and don't pick it up

stupid af

after using an awesome tool called google, only way to do this is to have the gun in your hand and get attacked by a dude or animal and have it fall out of your hand, and don't pick it up

stupid af

That's loving handicapped.

So I'm stuck with these weapons unless I wanna get loving bit by an alligator.

That's loving handicapped.

So I'm stuck with these weapons unless I wanna get loving bit by an alligator.
yup

This game is hard.

Probably because I'm playing in first person only with no aim assist or crosshair lol.

It's definetely more rewarding to play in First person with no crosshair.

you people really gotta play this game in first person with no crosshairs, only iron sights.

sounds fun but i want to play through first and play it how it was intended, might try it later on

sounds fun but i want to play through first and play it how it was intended, might try it later on

Um how do you not know playing in First person wasn't intended?

They went through the trouble to make the entire game playable in first person throughout the entire game.

Um how do you not know playing in First person wasn't intended?
you start the game in third person