[NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD

Author Topic: [NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD  (Read 6018 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsYlUlaXp0

They survived the vegas mass shooting.

Then their car crashed into a gate of their housing community and then it burst into flames lol.

Cars don't normally explode on impact like they use to.

Cars don't explode on impact anymore. So it's odd when a man who survived the shooting that witnessed something different to what the media was saying has died from that.

He crashes a gate in his gated community and it bursts into flames randomly.

A car going over 100 MPH in a residential area (somehow) and crash will still most likely not blow up.

if only there had been a civilian with a gun to save the sheriff from the marine :(

Cars don't explode on impact anymore. So it's odd when a man who survived the shooting that witnessed something different to what the media was saying has died from that.

He crashes a gate in his gated community and it bursts into flames randomly.

A car going over 100 MPH in a residential area (somehow) and crash will still most likely not blow up.
u know it couldve been a really old car...

Hell is punishing california with fires for the sins of this man

u know it couldve been a really old car...

Maybe but not many cars explode from a gate.

ITT: Hootaloo is parades around his foreign wisdom because he can speak english.
youre going to pop a blood vessel being so angry about literally nothing
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:05:24 AM by hootaloo »

cant wait for the next shooting so i can say "do something" again and yall will throw another temper tantrum

youre going to pop a blood vessel being so angry about literally nothing
lol k

So it's odd when a man who survived the shooting that witnessed something different to what the media was saying has died from that.
So what exactly did they see different then?

depends on the kind of car lol

I don't think you'll find a car made in this decade that explodes on impact

idek what Tony is talking about but at the very least I can agree on that