[NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD

Author Topic: [NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD  (Read 5894 times)

here is the joke since you two apparently need it chewed out
sorry you two take everything as a political attack, its not black and white.
i can definitely see why they took it as a political attack, its not very joke-like

Amazing solution to gun violence found on block building forum: more at 6

hey look another dipstuff response from someone who doesn't know anything or take the time to learn about anything

There's nothing to 'find out' about the shootings, they're exactly how they read. There's no hidden subtext to this.

You're all full of stuff, like usual.

i can definitely see why they took it as a political attack, its not very joke-like

will there ever be a political party with a big enough richard to finally propose something in a manner louder than a soft whimper in the general direction of the issue

the joke is big richard

big richard political party finna end gun violence 😤👌👌

hoot the main reason they are prob getting mad is because your shoving words into the situation meanwhile you arent even from the states and (they think) likely wont understand

I'mma be honest here, people like me shouldn't really focus so much on different countries problems. Even though I lived in the US for 2 years and have friends in New York, I still shouldn't really talk about things I don't know the most about. I think the media is to blame, shoving this stuff in our faces all the time and making people talk about it. I know loads of people that talk about US politics yet they live here, or some even talk about the middle east yet they live here in the UK

shoving words into the situation
this is what humans call speaking

Coincidentally some survivors of the last vegas shooting were also at the bar.

What a coincidence.

Also survivors of the las vegas shooting that were key witnesses mysteriously died too.

ITT: Hootaloo is parades around his foreign wisdom because he can speak english.

There's nothing to 'find out' about the shootings, they're exactly how they read. There's no hidden subtext to this.

You're all full of stuff, like usual.
Of course there is something to find out about these shootings, read my first post, then look at all the prior arguments. When you act like some know-it-all ass without providing any hint of knowledge on the subject, even as a "joke" you tend to come off despicable. Hence why I jumped on hootaloo like that. Hootaloo also acts like a handicap almost always anyways.

Oh yeah and calling me full of stuff "like usual" when you've haven't contributed anything to the topic at hand LMAO. How about you find an actual reason to argue?

Coincidentally some survivors of the last vegas shooting were also at the bar.

What a coincidence.

Also survivors of the las vegas shooting that were key witnesses mysteriously died too.
>22000 people attend a concert and get shot at
> ONE of them dies at a bar a year later

cOnSpIrAcY gUyS, i BeT hIlArY dId ThIs

>22000 people attend a concert and get shot at
> ONE of them dies at a bar a year later

cOnSpIrAcY gUyS, i BeT hIlArY dId ThIs

8 people died mysteriously from the vegas shooting within 30 days.

The one thing they all had in common was that their stories contradicted what the media was saying.