[NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD

Author Topic: [NEWS] Gunman Kills 12 in California Bar: Was an Ex-Marine with PTSD  (Read 6043 times)

may I ask why all Americans are against gun control? when I mean gun control I don't mean remove all the weapons (and yes I have said before no guns no problems, but this won't ever work) I mean regulate it in a way so delinquents are unable to gain access to one. There should be stricter background checks, those with criminal records, depression or autism should be denied a gun. It's as if anyone would be willing to trust those people with a weapon, why are Americans so against this

may I ask why all Americans are against gun control? when I mean gun control I don't mean remove all the weapons (and yes I have said before no guns no problems, but this won't ever work) I mean regulate it in a way so delinquents are unable to gain access to one. There should be stricter background checks, those with criminal records, depression or autism should be denied a gun. It's as if anyone would be willing to trust those people with a weapon, why are Americans so against this
because the right to bear arms is a founding principle of the country that nobody wants to get rid of, i mean hell it's amendment #2. also muh freedom

because the right to bear arms is a founding principle of the country that nobody wants to get rid of, i mean hell it's amendment #2. also muh freedom
also because gun control laws have had minimal effect in actually doing stuff about gun violence, and most can very well be circumvented by just not following the law because typically laws don't matter to people who want to shoot others unprovoked

we arent but when most people over here talk about gun control odds are they are talk about taking away guns, typically they may not be in favor of regulations instead. i dont have a problem with what you said, but its mostly people wanting guns taken away. its handicapped they cant realize that taking away guns isnt the answer but thats just how it is

may I ask why all Americans are against gun control?

They don't work at all. No amount of gun control stops someone from getting a gun. This debate comes up every time there's a mass shooting and time and time over we have to explain to people that the guns are not the problem. There are millions more legal gun owners who are responsible and do not cause harm than there are Hardcore Gamers. If a dude wants a gun to kill someone he's gonna get that gun regardless of what laws are in place.

Aside from what others have stated a lot of these "common sense" gun control laws that are put forward focus on removing weapons and stuff very rarely used in shootings because they look scary. The last shooting I can remember that used an AR-15 was a couple years ago yet it is one of those guns on the cutting board.

is the states ever going to find out how to get children and mentally ill people away from guns? will there ever be a political party with a big enough richard to finally propose something in a manner louder than a soft whimper in the general direction of the issue?

find out next shooting

is the states ever going to find out how to get children and mentally ill people away from guns? will there ever be a political party with a big enough richard to finally propose something in a manner louder than a soft whimper in the general direction of the issue?

find out next shooting
hey look another dipstuff response from someone who doesn't know anything or take the time to learn about anything

the fact that im able to discuss politics about your country, or lets not forget learned your language, is pretty much against that argument.

if you don't want other countries to make fun of your government shrugging any time a kid shoots up a school or a troubled vet doesn't get the help they deserve, then come up with an idea against it.

the fact that im able to discuss politics about your country, or lets not forget learned your language, is pretty much against that argument.

if you don't want other countries to make fun of your government shrugging any time a kid shoots up a school or a troubled vet doesn't get the help they deserve, then come up with an idea against it.
it's not an argument it's just pure fact. you don't know anything lol. just because you learned english doesn't make you aware of politics in the US.

oh yeah and i did come up with an idea against it, go back last page and read the post i typed out. it's on the bottom.

it's not an argument it's just pure fact. you don't know anything lol. just because you learned english doesn't make you aware of politics in the US.
im not going to argue with someone who starts a post showcasing how they dont know the difference between fact and opinion, and then continues on to put words in my mouth either on purpose or just because you were too dumb to read my own post right. (or you just wanted to strawman)

your country needs to do something, we're all waiting for it

what magic solution do you have then?

those with criminal records, depression or autism should be denied a gun.
Autism and depression??? Ok man, if you wanna think that.

what magic solution do you have then?
thats his point, literally no one is bringing up ideas other than "ban all guns"

there's no action plan for recognizing and alleviating mental illness in the american public, all the pro-gun people are not giving any policy ideas, and all the anti gun people want to circlejerk over banning guns.

i still think my solution is the best solution