Have you ever been drama'd?

Author Topic: Have you ever been drama'd?  (Read 5083 times)

once but it was resolved

ya cus i was caught being too cool

I used to get drama'd a whole lot for my "Trap Server" where unsuspecting players would spawn in to be abused by variable relays.
That and my shenanigans with Jerkface loving around on servers.

We had this one dude lock himself out of his own server by setting the playercount to 1. We proceeded to use the old duplicator glitch to put stuffting guys all over their build and left it like that. They weren't too happy, but that drama was gold.

once, indirectly. Glass made a drama about Hafnium's server a looong time ago and i was included in it cuz i banned him for the reason "..."

i dont remember why i put that as the reason, but i do remember i banned him cuz it was back in the time when he was a problem user who flamed a lot, so i didnt want him on the server

I got drama'd once back in 2010 for being an obnoxious 13-year-old handicap on the forums. Apart form that I don't think I ever did anything else that wound up being drama-worthy.

Not yet, I guess thats a good thing

oh yeah glass used to be the butt of all jokes, glass has 8 billion keys, glass has infinite money etc

Once for my in-game actions and twice or thrice for my forum behaviour.

oh yeah glass used to be the butt of all jokes, glass has 8 billion keys, glass has infinite money etc
take me back to the simpeler times

yes.... they leaked my inner deviant secret of JERKING OFF WITH legs .... fu*k blockland forums....

take me back to the simpeler times
yea but those are also the times where everyone had an anime avatar and witchhunted everyone they didnt like (i mean that still kinda happens but it was more prevalent back then)

four times on resonkinetic, respectively banned four times, last one perma

and a couple times as frequency i think but idk i'm just a chronic starfish lol

edit: i just checked, I was only drama'd once as Frequency and it was because espio confused me with Alternative. i'm a good boy now see
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:56:08 PM by Frequency »