Author Topic: Brawl discussion  (Read 6751 times)

Rky and I can totally relate to alot of the things in that bump.

That Marth one happened to Rky once, that's how I won one of the matches. :D

I use the fan combo as soon as I can to both annoy the crap out of the enemy than laugh as he/she gets owned by a passing bob-omb, or even better, PK fire.

I never grab the edge when I want to, wheras EVERYONE ELSE gets it just fine >:(

Whenever I own someone and shoot them off team rocket style I always dissapear first. D:

I always manage to footstool jump off of someone past the Ultimate Chimera but than slip a few moments later to fall victim to it myself. D:

Ultimate Chimera but than slip a few moments later to fall victim to it myself. D:

I have nightmares about that thing D:

I did, but only once.

Than I did the stupid Earthbound singing tradition and horribly owned it minutes into the dream only to be owned by the canary on it's head.

Dangit.

Also, how is it that I have this fairly complex playing strategy based around items that works well against people with disclosed or an actual strategy wheras to people with very little or a nondisclosed strategy (Rkynick) I always get owned by dumb coincidences? (For instance a bob-omb appears just as you get smashed and both you AND the bob-omb get caught in it)

I did, but only once.

Than I did the stupid Earthbound singing tradition and horribly owned it minutes into the dream only to be owned by the canary on it's head.

Dangit.

Also, how is it that I have this fairly complex playing strategy based around items that works well against people with disclosed or an actual strategy wheras to people with very little or a nondisclosed strategy (Rkynick) I always get owned by dumb coincidences? (For instance a bob-omb appears just as you get smashed and both you AND the bob-omb get caught in it)

It's sakurai.

He is the ultimate troll D:

It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else though.

Except for one occasion Rky.

In one of these really lag-happy matches I footstooled Rky onto the moving platform in Frigate Orpheon and ran like heck away (very slowly due to lag). About midjump the platform rockets away and he shoots off the screen, thus winning the match for me.

It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else though.

Except for one occasion Rky.

In one of these really lag-happy matches I footstooled Rky onto the moving platform in Frigate Orpheon and ran like heck away (very slowly due to lag). About midjump the platform rockets away and he shoots off the screen, thus winning the match for me.

Just wait, everyone has their moments.

Ohio snow.
Brawl disk read errors.
Said anger moments.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 02:49:18 PM by GingerJoe »