Roblox sucks

Poll

do you think that Roblox is good

good
23 (20.2%)
bad
91 (79.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Roblox sucks  (Read 14341 times)

Legos > blockland > megablocks > duplo > drawings of bricks > sand castles > roblox

Roblox is rather fun, in my opinion.

Wanker is one of those newfangled words for furious procrastination or something... It changes every 2 days and is hard to keep up with.
Also I agree with Ghoul.
–noun Chiefly British and Australian Slang: Vulgar.
1.   a contemptible person; jerk.
2.   a male masturbator.
And it's not new, it originated around the 1940-50s.

And it's not new, it originated around the 1940-50s.

True. Don't you people watch The Office? (original British, not U.S. version)

Wanker is a very old, and very well known British insult. I think it's cute when they say it. :cookieMonster:

Who the panda do you think you are? wanker... panda OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

So says the guy with 19 exclamation points after his sentence. And who are you calling a 'richardhead' anyway? You're the one who's trying to raise a war between two communities that settled their differences. Who do you think YOU are?

Now GTFO.

Wanker is one of those newfangled words for furious procrastination or something... It changes every 2 days and is hard to keep up with.
Also I agree with Ghoul.
Wanker is a British insult, and if Angry Lego Nerd IS British, he's an insult to all the other Brits on the forums.

Roblox is rather fun, in my opinion.

Silance, i kill you.

Also I agree with Ghoul.
Wanker is a British insult, and if Angry Lego Nerd IS British, he's an insult to all the other Brits on the forums.
or want to be brits

Wanker is a very old, and very well known British insult. I think it's cute when they say it. :cookieMonster:
I heard Geoffrey say it on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air :cookieMonster:

Tri

I heard someone say Roblox was better than Blockland.  THAT PERSON FAILED.

I'm not saying that Roblox sucks, but...

Go die in a fire, you idiot. We ended this war MONTHS ago, until complete handicaps like you come along and try to act cool by saying that Roblox sucks (which it does).

G.
T.
F.
O.

Who the panda do you think you are? wanker... panda OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

PH-PH-PH-PHAAAAILLLLAGGE!!!!!!