Poll

do you think that Roblox is good

good
23 (20.2%)
bad
91 (79.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Roblox sucks  (Read 14329 times)

Ok i looked at roblox and i think its not much good
heres an avatar picture.

This is really old news.

:cookie:

Yes weve allmost all tryed roblox and all found it suckish next to Blockland but this is all very old news.

[sarcasm]Nice find, Sherlock Holmes![/sarcasm] Now tell us something we don't know!

Yea we all know it sucks, if you just found that out, you have alot of catching up to do.

I'm not saying that Roblox sucks, but...

Go die in a fire, you idiot. We ended this war MONTHS ago, until complete handicaps like you come along and try to act cool by saying that Roblox sucks (which it does).

G.
T.
F.
O.

Go die in a fire, you idiot. We ended this war MONTHS ago, until complete handicaps like you come along and try to act cool by saying that Roblox sucks (which it does).

G.
T.
F.
O.

Who the forget do you think you are? wanker... forget OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

G.
T.
F.
O.

QFT!

Poll results: good  2 (16.7%)

Wha?

G.
T.
F.
O.

Who the panda do you think you are? wanker... panda OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

Wanker, I dont recall that being a word.

Wanker is one of those newfangled words for furious procrastination or something... It changes every 2 days and is hard to keep up with.
Also I agree with Ghoul.

Alright, kid, I'll try to be nice.

We all agree that Roblox sucks. Blockland is, yes, far better. However, we've already attacked the Roblox community a few times and it's old news.

We agree, but we don't care any more.

Honestly, we don't. And if your trying to mock the AVGN himself, by making a crappy alias of him on the forums and droping >[F-Bombs]> in every sentence and reviewing crappy games, but on a game everyone knows is already crappy, your just becoming a noob, right as you join. So plz, do us all a favor, and

Get

The

Fuck

O
ff the forums

I spelled it out, he probably doesn't know what it means anyways  :cookieMonster: