open letter to papiomike

Author Topic: open letter to papiomike  (Read 7354 times)

Should I bother reading through all this just to understand why hootaloo is making himself look like a handicap for the nth time or
sure i still swore less than you and brought up valid points but since reading is scary, here are some bullets
  • making a callout doc on a child is weird, just report the server/user to discord so something actually happens
  • involving yourself with object research makes you just as weird
  • being an online stalker is weird especially when it's children you are stalking
  • this drama only exists because people like drama, refer to first bullet
  • the only defense/response to my posts form yesterday was someone misreading my point and then calling out my black ops emblem
  • my black ops emblem is cool as forget

making himself look like a handicap for the nth time
making himself look like a handicap for the nth time or
big text, swearing, and bold text is a right you and I deserve

sure i still swore less than you and brought up valid points but since reading is scary, here are some bullets
  • making a callout doc on a child is weird, just report the server/user to discord so something actually happens
  • involving yourself with object research makes you just as weird
  • being an online stalker is weird especially when it's children you are stalking
  • this drama only exists because people like drama, refer to first bullet
  • the only defense/response to my posts form yesterday was someone misreading my point and then calling out my black ops emblem
  • my black ops emblem is cool as forget
big text, swearing, and bold text is a right you and I deserve
why are you making posts with 50pt font then

oh wait you literally updated it when i commented

yes!
edit: ok edited out the big/bold text but im seriously done now, just refer to the bullets & i hope whoever papio is and kidalex can move on
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:39:27 AM by hootaloo »

imagine being on a lego forum at 24

at what age do you plan to suddenly dislike legos?

do you have dreams of being a grown up? im curious how you envision that fantasy.

honestly he has a valid point but hes making himself look like a handicap for the nth time

I can't tell if he does, I see the big texts, my brain thinks "loving dipstuff" and I mentally check out

I can't tell if he does, I see the big texts, my brain thinks "loving dipstuff" and I mentally check out
hewwo deus pwease wead my posts hewwoo uwu
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:16:56 AM by hootaloo »

hewwo deus pwease wead my posts uwu
you’re gonna give him a stroke stop

havnt played since the first two weeks

Sorry Toothed deer your opinions are now invalidated due to this post

why do so many users think it's cool to know my old username

havnt played since the first two weeks
hm no this is not cool at all please change it to Garfield immediately

why do so many users think it's cool to know my old username

it usually means they have an embarrassing username floating about that they're ashamed of

it usually means they have an embarrassing username floating about that they're ashamed of
this is why i've never had alts and embrace my aids name