yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry

Author Topic: yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry  (Read 9402 times)

Ah, a quote for the archives. Thanks Ike.
Wow you totally owned him by saying "Lol okay Ike" and "Ah, a quote for the archives". The prowess you have in the debate scene is astonishing, untouched even. Reading this diss reduced my confidence and will to live to an absolute zero, and it wasn't even directed towards me! I'm sure Ike is going to throw himself out his window after you said this.

Please Matthew, don't subject the rest of us to your omniscient power to own people!! Your comebacks are the equivalent of Cthulhu, seeing your sharp and witty roasts is enough to drive even witnesses to insanity. It's unimaginable. What will it take to make you stop I wonder? Should we worship you, is that what you want? An unbreakable dedication between you and us plebians? Please, whatever it takes to make you stop owning you we'll do it...

This isn't directly about immigration, it's about gaining money to make up for an economic hole. And the ideals that Macron is working off of has pushed him to decide to put his country second and put some dumbass "going green" policy, that is really a tax on gas prices, first. He genuinely thinks that his globalist policy of Taxing everything for the random forgets bumrushing into his country and disguising it as a "good deed" will save him from situations like these. Either that or he is so loving stupid, he thinks that "If we raise taxes on gas, people will stop using gas/use gas less". Gas is not loving cigarettes or soda, it's a required resource, and I severely doubt macron is this loving dumb.

This isn't directly about immigration, it's about gaining money to make up for an economic hole. And the ideals that Macron is working off of has pushed him to decide to put his country second and put some dumbass "going green" policy, that is really a tax on gas prices, first. He genuinely thinks that his globalist policy of Taxing everything for the random forgets bumrushing into his country and disguising it as a "good deed" will save him from situations like these. Either that or he is so loving stupid, he thinks that "If we raise taxes on gas, people will stop using gas/use gas less". Gas is not loving cigarettes or soda, it's a required resource, and I severely doubt macron is this loving dumb.

geopolitics, brought to you by diaperman

geopolitics, brought to you by diaperman
when you fail with making valid arguments, so you resort to ad hominems

I don't need to make an argument that you don't know what you're talking about lol, everyone already believes this

I don't need to make an argument that you don't know what you're talking about lol, everyone already believes this
And yet I'm making an attempt to put an argument forward against you, despite you being uninformed.

despite you being uninformed.

it seems you are under the illusion that everyone is uninformed other than you, yet you have made nothing but purely speculative wild guesses on what caused the riots

This is the most slippery slope argument I think Ive ever seen. Let me try and condense your thought process here: (correct me if im wrong, or entirely correct)
The riots are because the immigrants coming in caused Macron to raise taxes, which caused the gas prices to go up, which caused the riots? Is that it? Well, there's a few horrifyingly gaping holes in that narrative, but I guess you can think that.

Just please dont say something, backpedal on that something, and then say "eeeeeh, maybe" when trying to argue a side. Kind of looks like you might be talking out your ass when you do that and with your track record, that's highly likely.

When will you learn that using events that are happening outside your bubble to justify your own arguments is the most simple minded thing you can do?
Come the forget on Mathew.

Also, whats the diaper thing about?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:50:50 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Also, whats the diaper thing about?
Matthew has mentioned his ABDL special interest a couple of times before, which is basically a diaper/ageplay special interest

Oh, good... So were getting a "dose of truth" from a dude who likes to wear diapers?
Credibility abounds

Pours in millions of "Refugees" daily without background checks.

What could go wrong?

And we have Master Mathew part 2.
Read the topic.

It has everything to do with immigrants.

The locals are already pissed off because the immigrants forgeted their country.

Now you add these outrages tax prices.

The immigrants were the boiling point for the locals.

The tax increases are the explosion.

The immigrants are lowering property values, shops are closing up. Crime is getting higher. The native population is now making less money.

And now you have to tell the native population that they have to pay more and use none of that money to fix the loving country but to give aid to the loving immigrants.

A civil war was bound to break out.