Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 32534 times)

Why? That's kind of confusing

How am I suppose to know? I'm guessing SMF 2.0 changed the way stuff works and badspot didn't want to bother with the extra steps. That or maybe he thought announcing the ban like that causes too much drama idfk.

Not really, there was no such talk of or notification on the forums about this, so how would we have known?

Yeah but dozens of people got banned and none of them had their post edited, it took someone posting the ban message to the forums

Also, what discord?

You can't be serious. People usually post their ban messages in whatever gay community they're in and then it gets leaked.

You can't be serious. People usually post their ban messages in whatever gay community they're in and then it gets leaked.
"Gay community" well this explains our lack of understanding

I'm sorry, i don't hang out in discords that harbor problem users that post other people's business/happenings, nor has such information ever been leaked to any of the discords that i am in, so excuse me for being so out of the loop

I'm sorry, i don't hang out in discords that harbor problem users that post other people's business/happenings, nor has such information ever been leaked to any of the discords that i am in, so excuse me for being so out of the loop
Dude get your head in the game the BLF is srs business

I usually have like 4 or 8 threads open on auto refresh on my second computer, I'm a forgetin pro browser

That or maybe he thought announcing the ban like that causes too much drama idfk.
badspot doesnt care about stuff causing "too much drama" - if he did, the drama board wouldnt even exist

woah i remember you, you streamed game development before right?
yeah, but i actually do productive things with my life now. i suppose posting here kind of defeats that

woah hello
hi ❤

damn king is back baby

i remember i used to listen to your music
i haven't made any in a while. it still sucks lmfao

can we turn this into a casual chat thread? that would feel a lot nicer and friendlier. let's be friends

yall friends almost got taken off of netflix

yeah, but i actually do productive things with my life now. i suppose posting here kind of defeats that
woa so what kinda productive things do you do

yall friends almost got taken off of netflix
damn shame it didnt

woa so what kinda productive things do you do
professional web and mobile dev, w/ a company that works closely with conventions and stuff. fun workplace environment

what's up with y'all?

damn shame it didnt
^

professional web and mobile dev, w/ a company that works closely with conventions and stuff. fun workplace environment

what's up with y'all?
thats pretty cool, im still in school so i dont really have anything interesting to do

what's up with y'all?
I'm going into web development too, but I'm not quite finished with school yet.