Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31291 times)

bruh I can't take you seriously with that pfp

we're supposed to take this from the wiseguy with a wojack avatar?

You do the backend or the design?
frontend, but I don't make the designs, I just implement them. using typescript + react. apologies if this turned into an AMA/blogland thread lol

bruh I can't take you seriously with that pfp
he's so cute though!!

apologies if this turned into an AMA/blogland thread lol
how dare you

frontend, but I don't make the designs, I just implement them. using typescript + react. apologies if this turned into an AMA/blogland thread lol
he's so cute though!!
god i did full stack web dev for 4 months and i wanted to shoot myself how do you do it

i'll stick to other types of software engineering

god i did full stack web dev for 4 months and i wanted to shoot myself how do you do it
The JS/TS ecosystem has a lot going for it. If you want to add any sort of functionality to your app, 90% chance there's a package (or 6) available for it, and there are tutorials/stackoverflow questions for pretty much any issue you'll encounter. Webpack (and friends') watch/reload for immediate feedback makes for a really nice, streamlined dev workflow, especially when making tiny tweaks between each build. TypeScript has a really powerful type system, and visual studio code strikes a nice balance between giving lots of helpful stuff for development without feeling too bloated.

Honestly I'm having trouble thinking about using anything else, tbh. not to say that there aren't downsides (as with everything), but frontend web dev is in a super nice spot atm. can't really say much for backend, but the options there probably aren't bad either

my only dream is to be the only forumer left on the blf causing me to just respond to older posts and make threads with just myself kinda like a post apocalypse world with one guy left in an area or something if yall can all just like        leave within the next 11 months that'd be nice please and thanks

we're supposed to take this from the wiseguy with a wojack avatar?
wojak smart..
he's so cute though!!

lol gay.

i haven't gagged on a twinkie before but that all changed when I read this thread.

i haven't gagged on a twinkie before but that all changed when I read this thread.
hot

my only dream is to be the only forumer left on the blf causing me to just respond to older posts and make threads with just myself kinda like a post apocalypse world with one guy left in an area or something if yall can all just like        leave within the next 11 months that'd be nice please and thanks
nope, I'm gonna be the winner of this royal rumble, winner gets to keep the forum