Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31262 times)

If such a group of people do exist, then please, DO speak up, call out the known problem users on their BS, because the report feature basically does jack squat, then maybe one day Badspot will actually get the message and do something about these problems, and less problems, means less complaining, less problems and less complaining, means a better and less toxic community that won't so easily drive away players both new and old
As a member of that group of people, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess we'll die.

Guess we'll die.
what if im already dead

Guess we'll die.

I would also like to point out that it's usually the same people who cause the problems that i complain about, so you cloud probably imagine how i feel since these are actual problems, not mostless harmless complaints

I know my posts get repetitive and preachy, but i'd rather speak up about that stuff than to stay quiet about it, because honestly, staying quiet, as this so-called "choir" has, has helped even less than anyone who does speak up about the problems that plague these forums

Reminder that there IS a difference between pointless arguing and making yourself look like an idiot, and calling out people whose actions are clearly in the wrong because you care about the community you reside in and want the best for it ...whilst making yourself look like an idiot

If such a group of people do exist, then please, DO speak up, call out the known problem users on their BS, because the report feature basically does jack squat, then maybe one day Badspot will actually get the message and do something about these problems, and less problems, means less complaining, less problems and less complaining, means a better and less toxic community that won't so easily drive away players both new and old

I would also like to point out that it's usually the same people who cause the problems that i complain about, so you cloud probably imagine how i feel since these are actual problems, not mostless harmless complaints

I know my posts get repetitive and preachy, but i'd rather speak up about that stuff than to stay quiet about it, because honestly, staying quiet, as this so-called "choir" has, has helped even less than anyone who does speak up about the problems that plague these forums

Reminder that there IS a difference between pointless arguing and making yourself look like an idiot, and calling out people whose actions are clearly in the wrong because you care about the community you reside in and want the best for it ...whilst making yourself look like an idiot

If such a group of people do exist, then please, DO speak up, call out the known problem users on their BS, because the report feature basically does jack squat, then maybe one day Badspot will actually get the message and do something about these problems, and less problems, means less complaining, less problems and less complaining, means a better and less toxic community that
Guys, I agree with MasterLegoDude. Spot man is bad.

Thank you
cool, now

Thank you

ok minority

im with MLD but my "preaching" days are over since I was doing it (and a handful of others) when badspot was actually decently moderating this place and still nothing happened. ive lost hope at this point and really only engage with a few friends ingame now

im with MLD but my "preaching" days are over since I was doing it (and a handful of others) when badspot was actually decently moderating this place and still nothing happened. ive lost hope at this point and really only engage with a few friends ingame now

this is sort of how i feel except i'm not sure if i ever actually preached or not

There's a far cry between people who act like a jerk because they aren't aware of how they conduct themselves and people who know they're a jerk and conduct themselves purposely to gain negative attention or make people feel bad.
The latter camp pretty much pushed out all the easy targets and are pretty much the only people sitting around circlejerking now, probably puzzled over why the forums seems like a worse place to browse. If not just that, then the political stuffposting probably made quite a few people leave.

Cutting through all the irony and bullstuff, there's really not much there coming from the usual suspects. Their brand of posts aren't particularly entertaining and usually they don't post anything worth reading. I guarantee you that people who fall into this camp are going to react to this post with an ironic quip and quick dismissal because it's in their best interest to not think about what they're doing too hard.

ya unfortunately this place ain't gonna be getting any better unless the guys who are causing the problems either change their ways or get bored and leave lol
but like i mentioned earlier, at least the place isn't totally crawling with them and there's still some good discussion here

ya unfortunately this place ain't gonna be getting any better unless the guys who are causing the problems either change their ways or get bored and leave lol
but like i mentioned earlier, at least the place isn't totally crawling with them and there's still some good discussion here
a comeback? lol

because it’s people like you that make it one
How so? I don't recall doing anything wrong. Plus I've been here longer than you, I don't need newshuckles telling me how I contribute to a forum.