Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31276 times)

while it wasn't my intention this thread has become a decent demonstration of one of the key points in OP regarding user interaction
thread was rigged from the start

no flack on badspot or anything but the fact that hoot's still not banned yet because of this thread really tells you about the state of moderation

no flack on badspot or anything but the fact that hoot's still not banned yet because of this thread really tells you about the state of moderation
Also what Fuzztoast did before apologizing for his actions, he even made a leaving post like once or twice

also eholt for the nix is a cigarette thread

I bet eholt has that article on his clipboard ready to be pasted anytime

also eholt for the nix is a cigarette thread
what thread?

while it wasn't my intention this thread has become a decent demonstration of one of the key points in OP regarding user interaction
so you're not leaving? alright

honestly its surprising people are still bothering with this forum. a forum without moderation isnt a fun one to be in

Was going to link it but you already edited it
I honestly cant remember what the forget you are talking about, dont forget with me

I honestly cant remember what the forget you are talking about, dont forget with me
Pathetic

?
? ????? ??? ????????? ?? ????
You wont see me on this website anymore
?? ????? ????????? ????? ???? ???
??? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?????????

this topic is extremely controversial i can add an additional point if i want to.
dont worry LOL im not staying, calm down 🙃