Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31272 times)

this topic is extremely controversial i can add an additional point if i want to.
dont worry LOL im not staying, calm down 🙃
change ur password to gibberish broubher

Statements like this prove you need to grow the forget up lmao
No they don't, people who are not grown up don't have the right to tell people to grow up. Sit down midget

but honestly, who hurt you?

this topic is extremely controversial i can add an additional point if i want to.
"I'm not staying, yet I'm still here, yet I still care that my word is heard"

Leave now or I'm going to make you swallow gunpowder and use a lit match as the chaser

you people are so freaken extreme

what if badspot just never bans you

you people are so freaken extreme
someone spam gore so badspot has to log in and sees his reports and hootaloo gets banned

-bullstuff that nobody wants on this forum that i was talking about-

do yall hear sumn?

No they don't, people who are not grown up don't have the right to tell people to grow up. Sit down midget
Leave now or I'm going to make you swallow gunpowder and use a lit match as the chaser
Statements like this prove you need to grow the forget up lmao

Yeah, this community has gone down the stuffter. Its gone to the point where obvious trolls are a given.

People here like to cling on to stuff from years ago to prove a point that no longer stands to make themselves feel superior.

Hmm, a complex... About being superior... What could that be called?

ive got a job, relationships, and unlike you a bit of dignity left lol

ive got a job, relationships, and unlike you a bit of dignity left lol
It's not worth trying to make yourself look better than someone who has no problem making themselves look worse than everyone else

:/

this thread really full of some fartasses

ive got a job, relationships
LOL yea Right forgetin LOSSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR