New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35149 times)

i have super low expectations. also i love the logo that was made in ms paint 👀
idk what you want me to think when the only screenshot shown just looks "okay". nothing really special like previous years
feel free to prove me wrong though!!!
ye i am. having a great topic reflects them putting lots of effort into the server itself as well. this topic looks to be thrown together in 5 minutes. this response alone reduces my expectations further lmao
christ you're getting defensive about this aren't you 👀
again go ahead and surprise me with the content of the server

You're comparing the quality of a New Years server/thread to something not New Years related, with the difference being that one has a group effort while the other is mainly a one person job

Also, a wild west server is not a big party/celebration, therefor it doesn't need to oversell itself
ur probably right about that but i think one of the oldest sayings "don't judge a book by it's cover" rlly does apply here
i DID shamble the topic in 5 minutes because i didn't want it to take time away from things that were actually important for the server. him throwing his little tantrum is only just embarrassing himself
server hasn't even opened yet and it really is just petty nitpicking of 1 image

You're comparing the quality of a New Years server/thread to something not New Years related, with the difference being that one has a group effort while the other is mainly a one person job

Also, a wild west server is not a big party/celebration, therefor it doesn't need to oversell itself
you shouldn't need to "oversell" anything on day 1. just chill tf out
if you want to discuss anything w the server that may be interpreted as provocative pm me bc it aint just a pile of trash lol
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 05:32:45 PM by Drydess »

you guys are negative af

literally what is the point of making something big and mighty if the game is hard enough to gain over 100 players
pageloss

Man its kinda sad to think that this'll probably be the one of the last one of these servers :(

Are the people who normally host this not going to do it this year?

Unfortunately no, everyone involved in the last few years are going to college and busy with jobs now. 2018 was our sendoff to the game.

Unfortunately no, everyone involved in the last few years are going to college and busy with jobs now. 2018 was our sendoff to the game.

That's a shame, but I get it. All good things must come to an end eventually I guess.

you guys are negative af

literally what is the point of making something big and mighty if the game is hard enough to gain over 100 players

This is the biggest reason that I don't have very high hopes for this server. As much as I'd love to see it as popular and lively as previous New Years servers, the game just doesn't have the same population and excitement that it once had. That in addition to the fact that a lot of the people who were previously a driving force aren't going to be involved in it makes me think that New Years might be a bit of a flop this year. Maybe OP will prove me wrong, though, and it'll turn out great.

no vip this year rip me rip vip 2015-2019 :(  there's no VIP this year in this server you make me cry lot

ur probably right about that but i think one of the oldest sayings "don't judge a book by it's cover" rlly does apply here
i DID shamble the topic in 5 minutes because i didn't want it to take time away from things that were actually important for the server. him throwing his little tantrum is only just embarrassing himself
server hasn't even opened yet and it really is just petty nitpicking of 1 image
haha you have plenty of time to get the server ready!! youve got a month! why would spending more then 5 mins on a topic be that impactful on the server quality? christ you really wont let this go, will ya

i never even said the server was bad, its just this reveal is really underwhelming and doesnt get my hopes up at all

can't have 1 new years topic without a couple tards forgetin it up

Holding a project made by a couple people over the course of a few weeks to a project made by twenty people over the course of a few months is kind of unfair ngl

Holding a project made by a couple people over the course of a few weeks to a project made by twenty people over the course of a few months is kind of unfair ngl
i never even said the server was bad, its just this reveal is really underwhelming and doesnt get my hopes up at all

You want a medal? These guys are making something for the purpose of just having fun. No real point in stuffting on their parade because it isn't good enough for you.

u rlly do love making an ass of urself lol

since when was a new years server supposed to be a forgetin epic event

I could host a lame ass freebuild on new years and I doubt it'll get any praises lmao

Will there be two again this year with just as much in-fighting?

Will there be two again this year with just as much in-fighting?
nah dren and the clique aren't doing it