New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35148 times)

ive waited since last new years for this

everything under this line is positive and not handicap banter

i've waited a year for this

I'm willing to help with building.

i'd like to contribute to the build

just ignore the skeptics and within a couple of pages if your still dedicated this project it will just be progressive talk of development
we ain't giving up now, too far in
pls dont have any gay edgy spam all over the place like some of the previous ones
yeah didn't plan on it, wasn't necessary
#BelieveInCelau2K18
upvoted
its alright i'll just say nothin next time so you dont backfire any of my criticisms back at me as if i'm saying "shut down the project rn its trash". apparently me giving a simple concern i have is "stuffting on their parade" as ike says
damn yall overreact too often. like chill.
bruh stop posting here lol

Im willing to help. Drop me a line.
Don't have much time at this point though...
I'm willing to help with building.
big guy (for you)#0270 on discord

everything under this line is positive and not handicap banter

kelp’s hiv

kelp’s hiv
To all you jerks on here being mean to me :

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly richard? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like stuff. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

could do some small time scripting. u have my discord, hmu anytime. im not on bcc anymore tho cause electrk's being my responsible parent and trying to keep me off drugs blockland but like a true addict im getting some on the side anyways

im a bit out of the loop, but what does a "new years" server mean?

Are you really that out of the loop?

Basically an end-of-year party server that was started by Kalphiter back in 2011 that usually takes place in a dance club or a small city-like build (as of the last few years) that has a functional countdown clock, occasionally minigame(s) to play, various items to play with like horns, confetti, and glowsticks, and of course, a wide variety of loud and bumpin' music to dance to